Can you guess it. I bet you could. Of course it will be close to center city, but not in the four wards. It is by a major hospital, has the word park in its name. It is zip code 28207. Okay you guessed it...
This is based on data from www.esri.com and their properitery method based on calculating affluence. Some stats about the area are:
- 2009 average home value - $702,154
- 2009 average disposable income - $117,694
- 2009 average net worth - $1,415,583
- 2009 per capita income - $79,527
- 2009 median income - $114,185
- 2009 average income - $167,700
- Number of households - 3,678
- Number of total population - 7,846
Here are some of the homes in Charlotte's Luxury homes! Enjoy!
Keith is a Realtor with Wilkinson & Associates in the South Charlotte area. He is a member of the National, North Carolina, and Charlotte Association of Realtors. He has formed a team with over 45 years of Charlotte knowledge, that covers the North and South and surrounding areas of Charlotte! I used to belong to the Long Island board of realtors, making happy homes for people there. Now, I have finally convinced my wife to move down to Charlotte from Long Island, NY. So if you're ready to move into a fine area or you're ready to move on out, then give me a call at 704-607-4729. I want what's best for...
...our Neighbors, our Friends, our Families!
Create Your Badge