The development that has been put in to the River Tower Condominiums is remarkable. A complete overhaul of the old building with amenities and upgrades all done in first class. The North building was demolished to enhance the view of the North side units. The exterior was redone and painted; they have installed new elevators, done massive improvements to the landscaping over looking Tom Lee Park & the Mississippi river.
Wonderfully located at the South End near the South Bluffs and adjacent to Tom Lee park and the mighty Mississippi River. Easy access to the interstate system going North, South, East or West. Close to dinning and entertainment such as the FedEx Forum, with out being so close as to having traffic or parking issues.
The River Tower is 14 stories high with several floors of penthouses. A few amenities offered are:
- Wi-fi through out the building
- 24 hour security desk attendant
- Private balconies and/or sun-rooms over looking the Mississippi River, Downtown, etc
- Resort style club with plasma TV and bar area
- Large private dining room with catering kitchen
- Olympic size pool over looking the Mississippi River
- Pool side state of the art fitness center
- Private landscaped park with views of the river
- Yoga studio
- Designated pet walk area
- Grand two story marble lobby with dramatic curving staircase
- Freight elevator
- Private Storage room
- Expansive floor to ceiling glass
- Prices range from around $136,000 in to the $400,000 and beyond.
- The ONLY high rise with direct access to River Walk.
All views are spectacular, however, the North facing units have a view to behold like no other. It appears the river is coming right at your building and then ever so slightly meanders around the complex. You can view across the river to the majestic lowlands of Arkansas, take in the picturesque view of the Memphis Bridge, or take in the entire Downtown Memphis Skyline.
For more information, we would love to send you an informational package on the River Tower at South Bluffs or answer any of the questions you may have.