Do follow and no follow on an REW Blog post
I am just going through the motions and making an REW Blog post with all features used so that I can make some final decisions on dofollow vs nofollow links within posted content.
So far herer is my list:
- Any links posted in the body content area of the post itself.
- Any comments posted by non logged in users linking to outside sites.
- Links to pages like printable page, contact me, rss feed that sort of thing (you don't want those spidered)
- Signature links (max 3, just like the forums)
- Related links: I am going to reduce this to two links and the links posted "must" be relevant to the topic posted (such as a source of research etc)
- Links to authors social profiles (linkedin, facebook, twitter) << These are automatic and not added each time you post, just make sure the user has added them in the /members/ section.
- Blogroll - you MUST be able to vouch for the links here, but if you can and they are legit, you can add up to 5 in your blogroll (This is blogwide) so you should make sure they are your best sites, or your best friends.