Sun City Lincoln Hills is an active adult community located in the rolling foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in Lincoln, CA, just outside of Sacramento.
The term "Active Adult" is not used incorrectly when describing Sun City Lincoln Hills. There are numerous sporting activities, clubs, facilities and events to keep residents busy all year long.
When you purchase a piece of Sun City Lincoln Hills real estate, you are buying into the community and active lifestyle as much as you are buying a home.
For many residents who move to the community, the idea of being able to remain physically active is intriguing and exciting.
Here are five fun activities available to homeowners in Sun City Lincoln Hills who are looking forward to being able to stay active into retirement and enjoy the outdoors.
- Golf - Sun City Lincoln Hills is situated amongst and associated with Lincoln Hills golf club, which has two top tier 18-hole golf courses and a practice facility. If you live in Sun City Lincoln Hills, not only can you play golf, you can live golf.
- Tennis, Basketball and Softball - If team sports are more your thing, there is a sports complex with a regulation size softball field, numerous tennis course, bocce ball courts and basketball courts.
- Hiking and Biking - There are 19 hiking and biking trails that weave throughout the community. Perfect for going on a brisk jog, walk or bike ride with a friend. Sun City Trail Map
- Swimming - Sun City Lincoln Hills has both an indoor and outdoor pool, for those who want to stay cool in the summer or get a brisk workout in any season.
- Nature Watching - The Sun City community is surrounded on all sides by open space. In fact the design of the community was planned around including hundreds of acres of wetlands, riparian areas and grasslands. All of which provide an excellent environment to observe birds, flowers and other indigenous inhabitants.
All of these activities and more are availalbe to Sun City LIncoln Hills residents without ever leaving the community.
There are even more activities available to do outside, if you are willing to take a short drive, but the details for those activities will have to come in another article.
If you have questions about the Sun City Lincoln Hills community, or if you would like to schedule a tour, please feel free to give my team a call or drop us an e-mail, we would be happy to help.