satxproperty

1500 New Jobs Come to San Antonio

satxproperty posted this 1,062 Views

Halliburton announces the beginning of the construction of their 400,000 square foot base of operations in San Antoinio's southeast Bexar County. Halliburton is the second largest oilfield services corporation in the world will hire 1500, hoping to hire 75% locally. The other 25% will be transferred from other Halliburton operations elsewhwere. They will be looking to hire a wide range of professions. Mechanics, technicians, administration, engineers, chemists and geologists to name a few...

Grand Opening for Newest 55 plus Active Adult Community

satxproperty posted this 1,104 Views

Grand Opening! New Braunfels First 55+ Community The Enclave at Westpointe Village Jimmy Jacobs Custom Homes announces the Grand Opening of the Enclave at Westpointe Village. San Antonio-New Braunfels 55plus active adult community. The Enclave will feature 135 minimum-maintenance home sites and custom homes designed for active adults, with floor plans ranging from 1400 to 2500 square feet.   The Enclave at Westpointe Village Community amenities include:  » Gated Community ...

San Antonio: The Mother-in-Law of the Military

satxproperty posted this 1,408 Views

San Antonio: The Mother-in-Law of the Military  It’s an old saying, first used about Fort Sam Houston, and based on historical fact: there was always a large military element in and around San Antonio, beginning in the days when San Antonio was a lonely outpost colony of Spain and Mexico. Over the decades and centuries, soldiers and airmen assigned to one of the many Army garrisons, and Air Corps or Air Force bases, met their spouses and married – hence the mother-in-law designation....