Technical Support Representative (Tier 1)
Are you web savvy, articulate, and have a broad set of skills over various computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)? Are you looking for an exciting and ever changing environment? If so, please send your resume so we can determine if you are a fit with one of Canada's fastest growing PHP development companies.
We're cooler than your current job:
- You get free food! Everyone likes this one – all REW staff are provided with an assortment of groceries from cheesy buns to specialty breads, sandwich meats, cheeses, fresh fruits & veggies or, for those of you who are into it, yes we have pizza pops and microwaveable ravioli.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and optical programs available (and for those with family members with special needs, we provide the option to double your coverage).
- All the coffee you can drink. We have the awesomest coffee machine, if you like to drink coffee this is the place for you! (We also have a wide assortment of teas.)
Job Description: The Technical Support Representative (Tier 1) will assist our clients in resolving outstanding issues as well as guide clients through our various products when called upon.
- Answering incoming phone calls and redirecting callers to the appropriate individual or department.
- Moderating the Customer Support Forums, answering emails, as well as providing support over the phone.
- Writing tutorials and guides as necessary
READ THIS! Position requirements:
This is a full time position. Please make sure you really do read the position requirements so that you don't waste our time or yours.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the Windows OS (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
- Experience with various productivity programs (Microsoft Office Suite, etc)
- Experience with Client Email Applications such as Outlook and Thunderbird
- Experience with such web browsers as Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Solid HTML knowledge
- A willingness to relocate. This position is "on-site". Applicants must be willing to relocate to the beautiful Harbour City, Nanaimo, BC (or appropriate commuting distance).
We like it if you have:
Please send your resumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Current positions available: