Real Estate Webmasters is currently seeking a talented Sales Representative to handle our significant volume of inbound – yes inbound - leads. Sales inquiries are submitted online via our website or via telephone, and your job is to educate and close.
Our products and services are of the highest level in our industry, with the main consumer objection being price point (we are in a get-what-you-pay-for industry and our fees justify our products' performance). As a Sales Representative your role is to educate the consumer on the features and benefits of our products and services so as to guide them in making an educated decision that fits their budget and needs.
This is a senior, full time position that requires "closers" - our expectation is that you earn a "minimum" $50,000 per year in your position (combined salary / performance incentives). It's an awesome opportunity but it's only for the truly talented (AND EXPERIENCED).
- Experience selling via telephone / email (large ticket experience preferred)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- EXTREMELY adept lead follow up and organization skills
- Product knowledge nut! - The key to success in this position relies on your hunger for both product and environmental knowledge.
- Self-motivation and self-direction. You can go several days without being approached by management (which should be appealing) - but we expect you to be productive and to document your activities expansively in our system.
- A willingness to relocate - this position is an "on-site" employee position
We like it if you have:
- Experience in real estate marketing industry
- Online / Social Networking / Media experience
- Internet based sales experience
- Tech Knowledge (baseline level)
When applying, please send separate cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. No drop-in resumes please.