Real Estate Webmasters is currently seeking a talented Product Consultant to handle our significant volume of inbound leads (No Cold Calling). At Real Estate Webmasters, our sales inquiries are submitted online via our website or by telephone, and your job is to educate and close.
Our products and services are of the highest level in our industry, with the main consumer objection being price point (we are in a get-what-you-pay-for industry and our pricing reflects our product performance and value). Our team focuses on customer success so your role is to educate the prospect on the value of our products and services and guide them in making an educated decision that fits their budget and needs.
This is a senior, full time position that requires "closers" - our expectation is that you earn a "minimum" $50,000 per year in your position (combined salary / performance incentives). It's an awesome opportunity but it's only for the truly talented (AND EXPERIENCED). If you want to work hard, have fun, and be a part of a great team, apply today!
- Experience selling via telephone / email (large ticket experience preferred)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- EXTREMELY adept lead follow up and organization skills
- Product knowledge nut! - The key to success in this position relies on your hunger for both product and industry knowledge.
- Self-motivation and self-direction. You can go several days without being approached by management (which should be appealing) - but we expect you to be productive and to document your activities expansively in our CRM.
- A willingness to relocate - this position is an "on-site" employee position in beautiful Nanaimo BC.
- You bring your best to everything you do.
We like it if you have:
- Experience in the real estate marketing industry
- Online / Social Networking / Media experience
- Internet based sales experience
- Tech Knowledge (baseline level)
When applying, please send separate cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. No drop-in resumes please.