Writing & SEO Careers
Are you a talented writer with experience in online marketing, creative writing, or technical writing? Have you ever run an effective blog or online marketing campaign?
We're looking for writers to work with our dynamic web team in the production of successful online marketing campaigns. Our writers develop high quality real estate content, incorporating search engine optimization and social media strategies. These are full time, in-house positions with benefits.
Each position requires strong researching skills, creativity, excellent editing skills, and the ability to multitask. Organizational skills are a must. Most communication with clients and colleagues is done by email (though the job is in-house), so your communication style must be direct, professional and unambiguous.
- Writing fresh real estate content for industry websites and blogs
- Identifying SEO opportunities and developing SEO strategies that cater to the varying needs of each individual client
- Analyzing SEO campaigns, reporting results and making adjustments as needed
- Communicating directly with clients and colleagues, in both formal and informal settings
- Creating and maintaining a variety of social media profiles, including Facebook and Google+
- Managing several ongoing projects at a time, while taking self-responsibility for time management
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to changes
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy digital environment
- Working knowledge of computers, search engines and today’s online landscape
- A degree similar to Writing, Marketing or Communications, or the equivalent in skills and experience
- A willingness to live in Nanaimo, as the position will be “on site”
- A background in SEO and/or internet marketing
- A familiarity with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- PPC & Adwords experience
- Knowledge of basic HTML
When applying, please include one or more samples of your non-fiction writing, and send separate cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. No drop-in resumes please. Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Other Positions Currently Available:
- PHP/MySQL Web Programmer - code our clients' cool ideas into custom solutions!
- Sales (product consultants) - we have warm leads and a killer product lineup - closers welcome.
- Graphic / Web designer - web 2.0 stylists, let's see what you got!
- Markup Developer - markup maniacs and CSS ninjas, apply here!
- Marketing/Writing & SEM - amazing designs are nothing without their worth in words.