Prior to joining REW, Mike was co-founder of the WAV Group, one of the leading real estate consulting companies in North America. With WAV Group, Mike helped clients worldwide exceed their business objectives offering numerous services from technology assessment and selection to strategic planning and executive recruitment. Mike's clients included Real Estate Companies, Franchises, Multiple Listing Services, Association of REALTORS, and real estate technology companies worldwide.
To give you an idea of Mike's areas of consulting, projects Mike led just prior to joining REW included:
- Creating the first MLS in Brazil
- Creating a new regional MLS in NC made up of 7 member Boards.
- Managing the RFP process for 8 MLSs to select a new MLS vendor and system over the last 36 months, including (ProList Brazil, Vancouver BC, Fraser Valley BC, Calgary AB, Edmonton AB, NORMLS Ohio, Louisville KY, Richmond VA, Monmouth County NJ)
- Conducting a complete operational audit and technology plan for a major real estate company.
- Consulting with REW on marketing, long range planning and executive coaching.
Prior to WAV Group, as an executive with leading Multiple Listing vendors PRC, Interealty and Moore Data, Mike led multiple divisions including sales, installations, training and international services. As Director of International Services with Interealty Mike first had the opportunity to provide technology services to real estate companies throughout Europe. In 1995 Mike relocated to London, England, opened his first consulting company and provided business development services to a number of companies in Europe, the United States and Canada gaining a unique insight into international real estate that continues to grow today.
Upon returning to the United States Mike joined the executive team for Moore Data managing sales and data services for their Canadian division. After successfully building their MLS business in Canada, Mike was then recruited by Microsoft to rejoin Interealty as Vice President of Sales and Customer Service in 2001 and was instrumental in rebuilding their sales and customer service divisions after several years of declining business and major account losses.
Today with REW Mike leads our Enterprise group and also offers free consulting services for our Elite clients.