Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Realtor Slogans

Default Realtor Slogans

Been trying to come up with a good slogan and they all sound lame. The best I have come up with is "The Only Realtor You Will Ever Want" . Anyone from another market have a good slogan I can borrow??

Default Re: Realtor Slogans

"Jim keeps you out of a Jam"

LOL
    [SIZE="4"]Jeff Hill[/SIZE]
    [COLOR="Red"]RE/MAX[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Property Source[/COLOR]
    6940 Villagreen View
    Rockford, IL 61107
    Direct 815-489-3401
    Cell 815-315-2626
    Rockford Real Estate
    Rockford and Boone County Home Values

"everything i touch turns to sold" LOL
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

The one i use for my company is "Click or Call We do it All"
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

How about "Your Realtor for Life!" ... that's new and unique.

Seriously, I think those taglines are fairly silly. Remax uses "Above the Crowd" which doesn't seem particularly memorable or informative. Of course, we have a tagline too but it just doesn't seem to that important. Most of them are very cliche and/or gimmicky.

Heck why don't you just say "I'm so good, I don't need a tagline!".
    Denton Real Estate is the premiere website for home buyers in the North Texas area. If you're looking for Denton, Tx Real Estate, find your way home at DentonRealEstate.com.

Don't forget to consider "Selling ______ one yard at a time".
    Specializing in the Master Planned Communities that make up great Las Vegas Real Estate including Summerlin Real Estate. Check out my blog about the fascinating and constant changes always taking place with current Las Vegas Real Estate Trends...

Paul Francis
    Berkshire Hathaway HS | Nevada
    Your Home for Las Vegas Real Estate

Quote Originally Posted by svrpaul View Post
    Don't forget to consider "Selling ______ one yard at a time".
    Someone in my office is already using that one LOL

I agree with the above post- I think these lines are a little silly. Our name is Prest, and my husband uses "want the best, call Les Prest", has used it for years, even when he was a contractor. Once he placed an ad in our local paper and they messed it up, forgot to put the advertising part, just put the tag line and his phone number. He said he got some very interesting calls off that.
    Seriously, the only use I can see for a line is if it helps a customer remember your name in some way.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Green"]Leslie Prest[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Olive"]"Want the Best? Call a Prest!"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by lprest View Post
    I agree with the above post- I think these lines are a little silly. Our name is Prest, and my husband uses "want the best, call Les Prest", has used it for years, even when he was a contractor. Once he placed an ad in our local paper and they messed it up, forgot to put the advertising part, just put the tag line and his phone number. He said he got some very interesting calls off that.
    Seriously, the only use I can see for a line is if it helps a customer remember your name in some way.
    FWIW, we have a "Prest" here in our small town and they're using the same slogan.

"Insert witty catchphrase here."
    Denton Real Estate is the premiere website for home buyers in the North Texas area. If you're looking for Denton, Tx Real Estate, find your way home at DentonRealEstate.com.

I wrote a couple of blog posts about slogans and taglines that you might find interesting reading. In the first one I list a couple of hundred real slogans I collected and rank them as effective or not (in my opinion only)

Writing a Slogan or Tagline
    Creating the Perfect Tagline

Note:
    This is being added May 20, 2008 as this single post on Real Estate Webmasters attracts a lot of visits to my blog so I thought I would add this addendum. It seems that there is a lot of interest in this subject and readers may be having a hard time finding someone to help them develop this aspect of their marketing.

It is difficult to find a slogan or tagline by searching the web and you are spending your valuable time on a difficult quest. Send me a PM if you are interested in me creating a tagline / slogan for you.

All I need from you is a few minutes of your time to complete a simple questionnaire and I will do the rest. I will provide 5 - 10 concepts for you to choose from. We will narrow it down to the best three and refine those to the point where you can choose the one that fits best.

There is a small fee for this service. What’s the catch? There is none. If you are not completely satisfied with the results then there is no fee.

In addition, I can help you integrate your new slogan or tagline into your marketing.

Hope this helps and is not considered to "break the rules of engagement" on the forum. If it does I will delete this last part.
    Last edited by malamar; 05-20-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: It seems that there is a lot of interest in this subject and readers may be having a hard time finding someone to help them.
    Mike Blaney
    http://www.inboxfx.com for email stationery
    http://www.mikeblaney.com for marketing ideas
    North Vancouver, BC, Canada
    604-618-5512
    800-568-8338

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last