Poll: What is the most you would pay for online leads?

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Default Would you pay a 20% referral fee for leads?

I started to hijack a thread that was asking if anyone has heard of a company that was selling leads for 20% with no other fees. My first thought was that is how HomeGain started.

Then I wondered how many agents would be 20% for a "referral", which really is just an online lead? If you would pay 20%, would you pay 20% with a small monthly fee? How about 25%? or would you rather pay a flat fee per lead generated?

Figure this would be an interesting question for a group of agents that understand the value of online leads and what goes into converting them.
    The Suburban House Hunters Team would like to thank REW members for past referrals! We are never to busy to handle your Chicago area referrals.

Always looking for quality unique content for our real estate agent blog, PM me if interested in writing a post.

My thoughts on the Sarasota Association of REALTORS actions.

Default Re: Would you pay a 20% referral fee for leads?

Since I suck at cold lead conversion ... I'd only pay per closed transaction.

FWIW, I'm exclusively by referral. I like to consult, not "sell".
    Denton Real Estate is the premiere website for home buyers in the North Texas area. If you're looking for Denton, Tx Real Estate, find your way home at DentonRealEstate.com.

I would pay 25% per closed deal.

I would only be willing to pay a percentage of a closed deal, otherwise there is just to much room to game the REALTORS getting the leads.
    James Boyer
    RE/MAX Properties Unlimited
    Morristown, NJ 07960
    973-647-0253
    Serving the Real Estate markets of Morristown, Morris Township, Madison NJ Real Estate, Chatham NJ , Summit, Short Hills, Millburn, Maplewood, South Orange, & West Orange Referals happily given and accepted. For information on home sales in New Jersey please contact. Morristown NJ Real Estate Madison NJ Real Estate Chatham NJ Real Estate

I agree I would pay 25% per closed lead. Its hard because the lead generators want to sell per lead because they dont want to lose money because some agents done follow up. And they dont know if an agent sells something and doesnt report back to them. On the other end agents dont want to buy a bunch of junk leads that have a low chance of panning out.

Being in a tourist market, we get many referrals and leads from other agents and we pay up to 25% based on value.

When we started, we were on HG. It was by far the worst thing we have done with our careers to date. Every lead went to multiple agents, I really hated that (unless you pay big $ for exclusivity).

Those leads never panned out and was a complete waste of time, money and effort. I get angry just thinking of the time wasted

But I agree with the concensus: I'll pay 20% per closed transaction. I won't pay a fee to get the lead, I can get them myself.
    Your source for buying Panama City Beach Homes for Sale. Visit us if you need to purchase or sell residential or commercial Panama City Beach Real Estate. Our licensed experts know the ins and outs of the Panama City Beach Condo market to help with all your investment and vacation needs.

The most I will pay for a online lead is a 20% referral fee per closed transaction. Forget that monthly fee.

Id pay up to 25% for a closed transaction.
    No monthly fees, no pay per leads.

i get many calls from people wanting to 'refer' buyers to me. all i need to do is go to their website and............click.
    Greg Haraksin, Prudential CA Realty.
    Serving buyers and sellers of Yorba Linda Homes, Fullerton Homes, Brea Homes, and North Orange County, CA .

How about 20% on the writing of a contract?
    Austin Real Estate Network
    Visit my blog

"Austin's Original Real Estate Network"

Quote Originally Posted by arenetwork View Post
    How about 20% on the writing of a contract?
    Hum? Would you pay 20% on the writing of a contract? If so, I have 20-30 leads right now that I'll refer to you.
    Randy Watson Texas Real Estate Agent
    Mission Realty - San Antonio Texas
    www.satxproperty.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last