Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Exclamation Best REO Software

Hi,

I am starting to get overwhelmed with REO's billing, lawn care, bpo's, & docs - does anyone have any suggestions for an online REO tracking software??

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Best REO Software

I feel your pain. I dont know of any special software. But I just have special folders for each listing on my desktop. Scan and save everything as it comes.
    I think this is a good problem to have. I b#$?@ about this all the time, but it pays off. I just want to market the homes, dont like that extra stuff. Good luck.
    Alex G.
    Portland Real Estate

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="4"]FREE[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]LIST[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="4"]OF[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR] BPO COMPANIES and REO COMPANIES.

have you tried excel or also google docs

i have been shopping around as well and found a place called tazaREO
    they really seem to be on top of it. tazareo.com if anybody knows of other software i would love to see it as well!

I have looked at several. REOMaestro, REOTech and TazaREO. I liked TazaREO the best the others are not even close... Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by CBenson View Post
    Hi,

I am starting to get overwhelmed with REO's billing, lawn care, bpo's, & docs - does anyone have any suggestions for an online REO tracking software??

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Best REO Software & File Storage

We use a simple filing system to keep track of all REO properties. We start with something like this on a shared drive z:\property files\2008\48124\Ash 3257. We create a new main folder for each year which is filled with sub folders for each zip code. We then create a new subfolder within the zip code folder for each new property as we get new assignments. The subject property folders each contain 12 subfolders for Bids, Billing, Checklists, Comps, Data, Docs, OSR, Pictures, Scanned Docs, Taxes, Valuation Reports, Violations & Demo, and Water Bills. Each person on the team files all necessary documents and photos as they come in so everyone can access them as needed.

Also, to keep track of the properties, we use ACT! with the REO Database Module, the Quicklink add on for Quickbooks, and Quickbooks to track every thing from the initial OSR, all maintenance, BPOs and MSRs, pending file tracking, billing, everything. We track upwards for 600 REOs with 10 users on this system. ACT! merges seemlessly with MS Outlook and MS Office which is cool. The ACT! database is also loaded onto a shared drive to everyone on the support staff has realtime access. When the phone rings, we can lookup and answer any question about any file in less than 5 seconds.
    Michael Shannon

"The Foreclosure Guy"

theforeclosureguy@yahoo.com

The Shannon Team
    23756 Michigan Ave. Suite 210
    Dearborn, MI 48124

313-277-6453

Take a look at this site: http://www.myrealtyguide.net/real-es...d%20(REO).html Hope this helps.

JunkHelpers.com

I did the TazaREO live demo 2 days ago and they have something very similar to what the forecloserguy was talking about except they have it all on one system online and no IT people to pay, and i am not super tech savy and i like the idea of just having one system that does everything. But i think i will wait a week first to see the other systems i have found. I will keep you all posted on what i find

I was wonder if junkhelpers.com could send me the link that he has i would like to see what he has going but his hyperlink doesn't work.

Try copying and pasting this link into your web browser.

http://www.myrealtyguide.net/real-es...d%20(REO).html

JunkHelpers.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last