Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Default Re: Yahoo optimization

I see many people say focus on google and yahoo will follow but my sites rank on the first page of google but not so much on yahoo.

I think optimizing for yahoo would be the same thing as optimizing for google and bing, actually most people tell me yahoo is easier to optimize for than google and in my experience that is very true. Don't aim for yahoo though, not too many people use it nowadays. Go for google.

Yeah I agree with ChasRE. Just grow Google and Yahoo and Bing will come. Weird that those two Yahoo and Bing like my sites and giving me double listings. Cool!
    Matt Pernice - NW Real Estate Brokers
    1215 Highland Ave
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
    (310) 808-3247
    REW Blog:Manhattan Beach Blog

I also agree, just work for Google and it will not be so different for Yahoo. I actually rank better in Yahoo than Google without doing anything to achieve it.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Great post. Always wondered as to the differences. Only thing I can say for sure is that yahoo loves keyword match url's.

What I don't quite understand is that although Bing powers Yahoo search, the results are different.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

My site actually ranks better on Yahoo and and Bing for many keywords than it does on Google.

Strangely enough, some of my strongest keywords on Google actually rank lower on Yahoo and Bing.

I am not actually certain what the differences are in their algorithms. I just keep pushing out content and looking for a diverse group of new links and let the everything else kind of figure itself out.

Seems to be working well enough at this point.

-Pat
    - Patrick Hake of RE/MAX Gold

Placer County Real Estate is our expertise. Our team has you covered if you are looking for Auburn, Ca Homes for Sale or
    Roseville Homes for Sale, or anywhere in between.

My traffic from both Bing and Yahoo has been increasing steadily, though its still a very long way behind Google. But while I have been struggling to get over Penguin, my traffic overall from other (than Google) sources has gone up. As a result I am finding myself looking more often at Yahoo and Bing now, but the truth is I don't really know what to do differently for them as my SERPs are already very good.

Remember to always use organic White Hat SEO and SEM.

Hey which type of services you provide water tanks?????????

Page 4 of 4 First 1234