Default Looking for an integrated IDX solution for existing website

I have spent the last few years developing a very successful website, all my business comes from my website. I have tried several idx providers and I am happy with the one I have but I would like to take it up a notch and find an integrated solution.

There is no way I can change my website provider, I would have to start over and would lose everything I have built. I need a way to add an integrated solution to my existing site. Not sure if this is even possible.

Any ideas?
    Roianne Cox
    Vancouver Washington Real Estate
    www.clarkcounty4sale.net

Default Re: Looking for an integrated IDX solution for existing website

Hi Roianne,

I am not sure why it is not feasible for you to change website providers. It looks to me as you are using a point2agent site which from my understanding they do not keep ownership of your content.

All you would have to do is keep the same url structure and move the content of your current site over to your new site unless you are suggesting that point2agent would hold your domain hostage. If you are saying that I would like to see it in writing.

Because your issue is that you are not going to find a fully integrated solution that touches the product provided here or two or three others if it is even possible to implement such a thing with point2agent.

If you can keep your domain name when leaving your current website provider you should have no problems going with REW or any other integrated website/IDX solution.

How is the market in Vancouver by the way? I use to work in that market back in 2005.

3. Default Re: Looking for an integrated IDX solution for existing website

Roianne, you can always move your site if you choose to. However, I see that your site is point2 and there URL structure is awful and that's being nice .

While you may lose some long-tail traffic at the beginning you'll more than overcome the slight drop-off within a very short time.

If you plan on being in the real estate business, might as well do it right and the sooner the better. You won't regret it!

IMHO if you want the best real estate platform REW without question is the best.

Default Re: Looking for an integrated IDX solution for existing website

REW all the way. And no, I'm not an REW client or staff, I'm basing my opinion on what I see dominating the SERPs.
    View the latest offerings of Honua Kai Condos For Sale and our high-end Condos For Sale in Wailea. Not what you're looking for? Then visit our site for more info on Maui Condos For Sale, detailing some of best in the Maui market.