Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Default Re: Closing Gift Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by TrophyHomes View Post
    Nothing, I am a professional and my accountant, lawyer, Doctor ect never give me a gift after I use there service.
    Different schools I guess, you're right most of them don't send me anything either, but then again, I don't do the same volume of business with them. Maybe if you write your doctor, accountant or attorney a check for $10,000 every time you do business with them they'd show their appreciation to you.

I send cards throughout the year to most any of the businesses I use.
    Randy Watson Texas Real Estate Agent
    Mission Realty - San Antonio Texas
    www.satxproperty.com

I give at least $25 out of every closing to the Children's Miracle Network in their name. (They get a postcard in the mail w/ the donation.)
    Jon Karlen
    Louisville Real Estate - Lake Forest Louisville KY Homes for Sale - Lexington Kentucky Real Estate
    Serving the Louisville KY metropolitan area including Jefferson County - Prospect Shelby County - Shelbyville Oldham County - Goshen, La Grange and the Lexington KY metropolitan area including Fayette County - Lexington Woodford County - Versailles Scott County - Georgetown Jessamine County - Nicholasville

I dno't give gifts very often. Something I should probably start doing.

It really depends on the clients' taste. During the process I get to know enough about them to give them a (hopefully) meaningful closing gift. It can be anything from wine, tickets to a show, artwork, etc.
    View the latest offerings of Honua Kai Condos For Sale and our high-end Condos For Sale in Wailea. Not what you're looking for? Then visit our site for more info on Maui Condos For Sale, detailing some of best in the Maui market.

I send them a magazine subscription, I have a few magazine options that are home based. I figure it's one way of keeping my name in front of them every month for a year after the sale and hopefully after that year they will associate that magazine with my name

I have given gift cards mostly, but at times I will give a real nice grill utensil set with its own carrying case. My area is largely vacation homes so that is well suited.
    Dave Kovaleski REALTOR
    Pocono Pennsylvania Real Estate Agent
    For real estate in the Poconos, check out these great websites!
    hemlockfarmshomesource.com
    hideouthomeource.com
    wlehomesource.com
    Hideout Homes

It's hard to think of a gift for anyone if you do not know what they are into. Try finding out what their hobbies are, is it gardening, cooking? If you already did, buy a gift that they could use for it.

For some of my higher end clients I would prefer to send them a nice bottle of wine or champagne to open on the first night in their new home or perhaps during their housewarming party.. It's always nice to let someone know that they are thought of after close of escrow as well as you appreciate their business.

I give a really nice beveled round mirror to my clients. If fits in any decor and they will remember you for years to come...
    You want longevity in a gift - no gift cards!
    Cheryl Marcum
    Phoenix Real Estate
    Scottsdale Real Estate
    Paradise Valley Real Estate
    602-717-9838 or 1-888-418-0106
    Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
    7135 E Camelback Rd. Suite 360
    Scottsdale, AZ 85253

In my life i have given a closing gift to my exceptional friend. That was amazing moment.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last