Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Default Great direct mail letter for preforeclosures and short sales leads

I have a great direct mail piece that I use for preforeclosures and short sale leads.
    My conversion rate is around 5% (for every 100 pieces I send out I get an average of 5 calls) and most of them do turn into short sale sellers.
    I have created it and perfected it over the last few years.
    The important thing to remember is that this direct mail letter is sent out once the owner gets the foreclosure notice (in Missouri they get it about 3 weeks before foreclosure date - it is a non judicial state).
    I will share with anyone in this forum, however I want to know who I am sending it too and which city you are from (so I don't have much competition in my area,) so please contact me.
    Last edited by LauraAlAmery; 04-05-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    For Free Training, Articles, Complimentary Coaching Consultations and More, please visit www.lauraalamery.com

Default Re: Great direct mail letter for preforeclosures and short sales leads

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your offer. I would be interested in seeing a copy of your letter if you could PM it to me. I'm not even in the US so you cannot consider me competition at all.

Hi Laura,

I am in San Diego and only mail in San Diego. I'd love to see the letter. Thank you so much for your contribution!

Bill Lyons

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for the opportunity. I am working in the Los Angeles area and would like to know if I could use your letter as well.
    Be well, take care.
    JJ Dege

Hi Laura,
    Thank you for your post and offer of help. I have been considering something of this nature and have been trying to perfect what I want to send out. I am in the Dallas market and would very appreciative if you would share with me what you use. Thanks again, I hope you had a terrific weekend!

For the record I never got a copy of a letter or response to this thread.

Hello Laura,

I'm a Real Estate Professional in California (San Francisco and Bay Area). I highly interesting in short sale (pre-foreclosure) marketing. I would appreciate, if you send your letter template. Thank you in advance for your support in this matter. My email: tmeleshi@yahoo.com

I also have a pretty good letter - I get about a 2% response rate. I would love to trade letters - maybe together we can make something great!

I am in colorado - Le's trade letters! Call or email - thanks Tony

tony@hqhomes.com 303-359-2915

I would love to see a copy of your letter. I'm Colorado Springs, CO. Thanks in advance. donny@donnycoram.com

please email me the letter..i am very interested..thanks so much...i am a real estate agent in daly city, california.. my email is mingbasketball@gmail.com

Tony O.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last