Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Sitemaps

Default Re: Sitemaps

Quote Originally Posted by ChasRE View Post
    You mean sitemaps are automatically built into REW sites? What do you mean by that?
    http://www.lookforcharlestonrealestate.com/sitemap.php
    Randy Watson Texas Real Estate Agent
    Mission Realty - San Antonio Texas
    www.satxproperty.com

Quote Originally Posted by satxproperty View Post
    Ha! Go figure. I did not know that (well I am new to REW). Thanks for pointing that out on my own site lol

Rew Sites also auto submit them for you every night. So you don't have to resubmit them to google
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Pannell Realtor View Post
    Rew Sites also auto submit them for you every night. So you don't have to resubmit them to google
    Whoa, talk about a handy feature...didn't know that either. Guess I need to read up on the REW manual!

This is an old thread, but anyone who doesn't have a built-in site map generation option and wants something free, you could try:
    www.freesitemapgenerator.com which will map up to 5000 pages and is very simple to use, but can take a while.
    or:
    http://www.auditmypc.com/free-sitemap-generator.asp which has unlimited pages and options for advanced users (though you can just go for the default sitemap) and is pretty fast.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Page 2 of 2 First 12