Page 2 of 2 First 12

Default Re: Why I do't have my pic on my biz card

OMG, it's been a while since I looked at this. I couldn't stop laughing.

This one has to be a joke. Please be a joke:

Cheers

Jesse

"Be the change you want to see in the world." Gandhi

www.HomeSellingTeam.org

www.HomesForSaleOregon.com

LOL...thats great, I really do hope it is a joke. But this might actually better than some of those I've seen.
    Broker/ Owner of RealEstateSINY.com on Staten Island. Also, be sure to visit our TrendingSINY which looks at trending issues, news and events that are making headlines locally that impact real estate.

I just updated my biz card pic after only 4 yrs in the business. People were already starting to say I looked different than my card from age 26 to 30. Never a bad thing to update things from time to time. But I prefer having my picture on there, so people know what I look like and can see that I'm not a scheister! ;-)
    Steve Howe - REALTOR - RE/MAX Advantage Plus
    MN First Time Home Buyers
    First Time Home Buyers Class Minnesota
    Minneapolis, MN
    SteveH [at] MNRealEstateTeam [dot] com

I chose not to have my photo on my card because I am in the younger age group and I do look young for my age. Regardless of my success these last 7, almost 8 years in real estate I want to be taken seriously in person and I feel as if someone had two cards side by side with photos and one was of an older and even possibly more experienced agent I wouldnt want to lose the battle due to a photo!

I agree - why do we need a photo of ourselves on our cards and nobody else in business does? It must have been something a Realtor started 40 years ago to set themselves apart and it stuck. I think it would be fun to have a characature drawing of me done and put that on my business card - now that would set me apart. People might even hold onto it to show other people - it's not a bad idea?

I learned through a coaching club once of a Realtor who called himself "the guy with the dog" and he put his dog in all his marketing material. He was bringing in over a million a year in commissions - it set him apart and people related to him. It's funny the odd-ball things that work in this business. People need to remember you in order to call you.
    Cheryl Marcum
    Phoenix Real Estate
    Scottsdale Real Estate
    Paradise Valley Real Estate
    602-717-9838 or 1-888-418-0106
    Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
    7135 E Camelback Rd. Suite 360
    Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Page 2 of 2 First 12