Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Google Chrome

Default Re: Google Chrome

I love Google Chrome! Hands down one of the best browsers. There's a lot more to it then meets the eye.

I even created my own plug in for it..

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...iicehikmfccebb
    Unlock The Inbox
    www.unlocktheinbox.com
    The ultimate resource and tools site for ensuring email delivery.

I'm stuck on IE for anytime I have to use an email server that uses exchange but I use firefox for pretty much everything else. Or, as I've said, I think IE is best for download Firefox or Chrome. However, I sometimes wonder if Chrome is just the next "fad browser" like Firefox was for so long. It'll probably stabilize at some point. Not saying its bad, it's just people really like the new thing and Chrome is currently it.
    We are Nashville's Real Estate, Property Management, Investment Property, and Rental Housing leader! Tandem Realty Nashville strives to provide the best customer service anywhere in the real estate, housing services or commercial market. Customers choose Tandem Realty Nashville due to our expertise, focus, drive, dedication and care for our customers.

I like Chrome but have just had a glitch with it. For some reason I can't upload images to my website when I am using Chrome, so I have to switch to Firefox whenever I want to update any.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Are you on commission?
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

I prefer Google Chrome to Ie. It leaves my computer more protected and less susceptible to viruses. Plus, I feel it works much faster!

This year Chrome has overtaken Firefox as the most used browser worldwide. I think this may have as much to do with users getting fed up with Firefox's never ending updates as with Chrome's own capabilities.

I use Chrome but our MLS and some other sites still don't work on Chrome, also how do you sort your favorite links folder? there's no right click option. I expect more from google, at least copy the good features from IE.

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkt00 View Post
    I think in SEO toolbar google chrome is not good else Mozila is good for SEO
    I don't exactly understand what you are saying, but SEOquake can be used on both browsers.

I use Google Chrome.. great experience with its features and functionality.

I like like Chrom too. It's fast, clean interface and has a bunch of useful extensions that can be added onto the browser.
    Michael Iossa, Realtor
    Keller Williams Realty
    488 Springfield Ave
    Summit, NJ 07901

Serving all the Morris, Union and Somerset County NJ real estate markets including Madison, Chatham Township, Chatham Borough, Florham Park, Summit NJ and all towns along the NYC Mid-Town Direct Rail Line from Morristown to Maplewood.

Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last