Smile Free Education at Marshall Reddick Real Estate Network MRREN?

Has anyone been to any of the free Marshall Reddick or MRREN educational events that are held throughout California?

My friend told me that this network has been around for almost 30 years and its a really good real estate network but I haven't heard of them and I want to find out more before I go to their getting started event next week and talk to the real estate adviser.

Default Re: Free Education at Marshall Reddick Real Estate Network MRREN?

Never heard of them, know nothing about them. Do you homework as you should with any program, event, etc. Google the name with scam or rip off as part of the phrase and see what comes up.
    The Hartanov Team, real estate agents in San Clemente.

never heard of it either, but look on craigslist or ebay for the same program for 1/3 the price
    Eric Frantz
    People's Choice Realty - Tampa FL Real Estate

Tampa Real Estate and Tampa Florida Homes | Lutz Florida Real Estate | Tampa Golf Communities

Have you liked REW yet? Want good karma? Share REW with friends

Thank you all for the feedback!

I researched this Marshall Reddick Real Estate Network online by watching the video and reading a lot of reviews. I saw that they have an A on BBB and good reviews on google so i decided to go to a free event they held at their office last night and see for myself.

Here is my take on this network. I spoke to other members of this network and a lot of them have bought through the network and are happy with their investments. I spoke to one of the employees after the event and they told me that the crash of the real estate market was unpredictable and nobody could have imagined the repercussions. A few years back the company had to declare chapter 11 bankruptcy in order to restructure. They have a brand new team of employees and there is a very strict checks and balances system in place. Dr. Reddick and his team conduct thorough research to find the best locations for people and always encourage them to do their own due diligence. Marshall Reddick became a professor almost 30 years ago and started to teach his students how to purchase real estate. Later on he decided to start this network with all the resources needed to help his students purchase investment properties.

I think that there is risk in all investments. I don't think people should blame Marshall for their problems. None of us saw the terrible Real Estate market crash coming.

My friend has been a part of this network for almost ten years! I will continue to go to their free educational classes and I think anyone else interested should go to the events and talk to other members before they decide.
    Last edited by ladyluck; 12-16-2011 at 11:46 AM.

sounds like you work for them too haha. Oh yeah I saw the real estate crash coming, I had 14 properties, and sold 12 of them throughout 2005, maybe it was luck, but I could see that when average buyers could only afford a piece of crap house something was going to happen.
    Eric Frantz
    People's Choice Realty - Tampa FL Real Estate

Tampa Real Estate and Tampa Florida Homes | Lutz Florida Real Estate | Tampa Golf Communities

Haha I guess I do. I was a skeptic at first about receiving free education, but meeting some of the members and the employees made me realize that these people will be able to help me and it’s not going to cost me a dime. I have always wanted to buy real estate and I guess I am happy I found a group that will be able to help me finally do it. You are definitely lucky, I know many people who’ve lost everything.