Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Default Re: Google's changes

I have noticed some big changes in the algo as well, both with my Seattle site and my Bellingham site. My site in Seattle lost a full page and the one in Bellingham went up a position.
    My Sites Bellingham Real Estate http://www.bellingham-realestate.net | Seattle Real Estate http://www.kreick.com/

I think that this thread has perhaps been superseded now by those which are concerned with the Penguin update.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Quote Originally Posted by Renaisscance View Post
    Google are doing this to make the internet a place where people out to do good for other people are rewarded.
    Google are in business just as we all are, and what they do is primarily what is best for Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaisscance View Post
    I'm 100% sure all you guys ARE out to do good, but what I mean is.. The old way of doing SEO - of being sneaky and manipulating things - has gone, and been replaced by an algorithm that rewards honest behaviour. If you just write valuable things, you're rewarded by it (since those updates).
    After any update, it is natural that those adversely affected by it will complain. However, there has also been a great deal of discussion from all quarters (including those not directly affected) on the quality of the search results now produced and it certainly is not all applauding what Google has done.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Page 4 of 4 First 1234