Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Default Re: How important is Google+ i would say VERY

Quote Originally Posted by IkeShaw View Post
    Google+ was been the the best social media site in competition with the FB, Twitter and many more. The +1 button had made the popularity goes boom to the market. The Google has once again made the search engine made more flexible.
    What has it actually done for your site then please? I tried to go there to take a look but your link doesn't seem to be working.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Quote Originally Posted by Debby.Mennins View Post

If you take a look at my signature, you can see that only Google+ is there instead of facebook or linkedin or any other social media websites.
    Pretty smart idea, I may use it and add it to all my forum signatures and people can give me a google plus when I give someone good advance, thanks!

Matt Cutts was recently asked some questions regarding Google+:

DS: asks question about Google+ and SEO
    MC: When we look at +1, we’ve found it’s not necessarily the best quality signal right now.
    DS: You have to be on Google+ if you want to rank well in Google.
    MC: No!!!! It’s still early days on how valuable the Google+ data will be.
    http://searchengineland.com/live-blo...dvanced-123513
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

They cannot highly use Google+1 to rank website otherwise there will be "spam" on it. They MUST be objective to keep the quality of their search engine.
    Properties in Nice: Luxury villas and apartments for sale in Nice, Villefranche, and Cannes.. Luxury villas in France: Apartments for sale in Nice and Cannes.. Villa Antibes: Luxury villas for sale in the Cap d'Antibes.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzu View Post
    They cannot highly use Google+1 to rank website otherwise there will be "spam" on it. They MUST be objective to keep the quality of their search engine.
    Even if I agree with you, unfortunately they can use whatever signals they choose. But from Matt Cutts comments I would think that they are well aware of the possible problems.

Google + will continue to grow in importance, especially since Google Places is being integrated.

Quote Originally Posted by donecockailer311 View Post
    google is very importance for web. i would say google is very popular web search engines which you found anything
    The question wasn't about the Google search engine, but about Google+.

I agree with the statement that Google+ matters.

I am seeing the growth of Google Chrome in my area too, which I am surprised at actually given they have no promotion of it here in Mexico. And with the integration of all of the google products it is no surprise that more and more are starting to use it.

That being said Facebook is still used massively more than G+ however why not use both!

Also given I have recently restarted to blog I am now using Blogspot rather than wordpress given how integrated it is with all the google systems.

Google+ has become THE MOST IMPORTANT authority along with local Citations.

There a few steps to do to come on the first page. It can still happen! Even with Panda and Penguin and future releases, you need to understand the importance of Google's takeover (Blogger, Sites, etc).

Have you noticed... Google+ now appears right underneath the local listings? Itis screaming to you what is important. Then you have Yelps and Google's reviews.
    For the latest in iPad for Real Estate training,
    visit my site... http://www.iPadRealEstateCourses.com
    Become A Real Estate Warrior!

We still rank our sites organically on the first page within a day, sometimes within an hour.

It has become extremely important to "read" the first page for your keyword and follow the patterns. Having said that, the pattern going forward will continue to change frequently.

Look up on YouTube videos produced by Google staff. Very informative!
    For the latest in iPad for Real Estate training,
    visit my site... http://www.iPadRealEstateCourses.com
    Become A Real Estate Warrior!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last