Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Default How are you marketing yourself online?

How is everybody marketing themselves?

Social media? SEO? Paid Ads?

I'd love to hear about what you're doing!

Are you using any specific companies?

Cheers guys

Default Re: How are you marketing yourself online?

I am using a fanpage on facebook to draw people to my website - it's gaining fans of it daily - I hear it's the place to be for the future. I even hired a company to run banner ads everyday for $300/mo. I am hoping it will pay off soon - I will keep you posted when it does!
    Cheryl Marcum
    Phoenix Real Estate
    Scottsdale Real Estate
    Paradise Valley Real Estate
    602-717-9838 or 1-888-418-0106
    Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
    7135 E Camelback Rd. Suite 360
    Scottsdale, AZ 85253

I market through my website because when people start looking they want to see property. I usually can win them over on the phone. So what I am saying, my marketing is geared towards what people want (property) and when I get their contact information, I can sell myself as the best choice in an agent. Let's face it, most people in my market are coming from out of town and finding an agent is not the first thing they think about.
    John Woodward, GRI, CRS
    Sarasota Real Estate Group is the first place to look to find an exceptional home in the paradise known as the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast.

Hi, It's difficult for me to persuade clients to come in my office. More than internet clients like watching on web the properties but they are lazy. They pretend that you explain and give infomations by phone. I think, sometimes, they aren't enough interested to buy home!
    Have you too this problems ? How do you resolve that?

My biggest problem is getting people TO the website. I have no idea how to do this effectively..

For getting people to the website I 've resolved with Facebook insertion. It's cheap and functional. You can choose who can see your insertion ( range for town, for age, etc...)and you pay facebook only if the client go to your website and you can decide how many clic for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWoodward View Post
    I market through my website because when people start looking they want to see property. I usually can win them over on the phone. So what I am saying, my marketing is geared towards what people want (property) and when I get their contact information, I can sell myself as the best choice in an agent. Let's face it, most people in my market are coming from out of town and finding an agent is not the first thing they think about.
    I agree with this completely. The only real difference in my situation is that most of my contact is by email so I have to win them over by the written rather than spoken word. But the initial interest comes from the property listings, potential new clients don't know anything about the 100's of agents here and my job, after that initial contact, is to show them that we will take better care of them than the competition.
    However, experience has proved that if another agent has something similar and it seems a bargain, that all other considerations can go out the window.
    Price is very much a key factor in the market I deal in, and people buying abroad do not always apply the same care as when they are buying at home.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Quote Originally Posted by TimKass View Post
    My biggest problem is getting people TO the website. I have no idea how to do this effectively..
    Google "SEO Fundamentals" I would think you should hire an SEO guy to help you if you can't figure it out.

SEO is always good to improve the traffic to your website, but as far as social marketing goes: facebook and twitter are useful also.

In my case, I highly depend on SEO as online marketing also includes ranking on search engines and getting traffic. Aside from that, I'm also starting to focus on mobile marketing. This may be new but I think it's one of the strategies that may be necessary in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last