Page 5 of 23 First 12345678915 ... Last

Default Re: Google Penguin Update / Over Optimization Penalty, April 24th launch for real est

Unfortunately noone really knows at this point Michael, this is brand new, and there is no concrete model for recovery - you reporting your findings is helpful though, so please post observations often (also mention what changes you did prior to the move). All data helps at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Pannell Realtor View Post
    Morgan, will i see alot of dance on page 49 where i currently rank? Is this normal or if i am moving up is it s a good thing? I started at page 61 but i been changing what i can and have moved up to 49 but it will bounce back a page or two then jump 6 or 7 and repeats everyday
    Have you liked REW yet? Want good karma? Share REW with friends

Default Re: Google Penguin Update / Over Optimization Penalty, April 24th launch for real est

I have change anchor text on the few blogs rolls I had if i got a hold of the person i exchanged with. I removed the site wide links in the footer to my other sites. I been creating with a few others on here some web 2.0 properties and posting fresh content on them so try to hit other keywords. this is a just a few things i can remember.
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

movin on up.... I love it i am regaining my ranking....
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Good to hear

movin on up.... I love it i am regaining my ranking....
    Justin Havre
    JustinHavre.com
    Calgary Real Estate Associate

Calgary Real Estate
    Calgary Luxury Real Estate
    SW Calgary

That is fantastic to see Mike - which domain? the Fort Worth LEC 6 or Nuhomesource?
    Very encouraging that if you find the right links and change / remove them you can come back quickly.

the Fort Worth, i did it yesterday morning and when google came back to index it it jumped my ranking back up the page. Now i havent regain #1 yet but i am sitting at 4 for Fort Worth real Estate. then later in the evening i got my google site links back so i bet i take the number 1 spot back again in no time.

I am trying everything to get Google to come back and visit the San Antonio site but not having any luck. It has moved up everyday on it own but it is just bouncing all over the place.

I am trying everything to get Google to come back and visit the San Antonio site but not having any luck. It has moved up everyday on it own but it is just bouncing all over the place.
    There's a tool for that: Webmaster Tools : Diagnostics : Fetch as Googlebot : Submit to Index

I'm just getting caught up on all of this. I lost my mom last month and her sister last week and have been sort of out of touch. Having said that, it is nice to be back on page 1 - been over a year. I've moved up for just about every term I want to be found for and that amazes me.

Sam here is the updated list (From Google) regarding April's updates http://insidesearch.blogspot.ca/2012...3-changes.html (note not all elements related to penguin and panda are included - but gives you an idea of where to start (sheesh things are going to be crazy over the next couple of months)
    Last edited by Gerry; 05-07-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Fixed link code

Here is yet another video update from SEOmoz worth watching.
    Justin Havre
    JustinHavre.com
    Calgary Real Estate Associate

Calgary Real Estate
    Calgary Luxury Real Estate
    SW Calgary

Page 5 of 23 First 12345678915 ... Last