Page 8 of 23 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last

Default Re: Google Penguin Update / Over Optimization Penalty, April 24th launch for real est

What I am finding frustrating now is that I have made a number of changes, but my site hasn't been crawled again since 10 May.
    I've added new content, done the fetch as googlebot/submit to index thing, tweeted, pinterest'd, bookmarked etc but still nothing.
    I know that until penguin is refreshed whatever I have done will not be re-evaluated, but my concern now is what if e.g. it is refreshed tomorrow but my site hasn't been re-crawled? I made some changes prior to May 10 but have looked more in depth again since then and I would want those factors taken into account.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Default Re: Google Penguin Update / Over Optimization Penalty, April 24th launch for real est

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    Yes, I tried it and you are absolutely correct! So all we need now to do is to convince everyone who is searching to add - amazon.com to the end of it
    That did not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnafl View Post
    That did not work for me.
    I tried it first with Chrome and have just tried also with Firefox with the same result.
    Sorry if it doesn't work for you but as Michael said it is only for fun, it doesn't change anything anyway
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

by the way it can be anything .com not just amazon.com
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Yes that works too - where did you get it from, and have you asked a question about it on any of the SEO specific forums?

nope, i just read it somewhere, not sure of the link. But atleast it gives you an idea of where you will rank onc the filter is updated and you get everything fixed.
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Also try this to get the google bot back, it may or may not work http://pingomatic.com/

Thanks for the ping idea, I just tried it. I've posted a question on one of the better SEO forums, I'll come back with any good replies I get.

Just because I am curious to see the results, you search for instance "sevierville real estate estate" the - amazon.com right?
    All my results come back as www.amazon.com/whatever.

The other thing that I have noticed is that the update or penalty that you may have received doesn't necessarily apply to images. I have one site that I use as a test for different things that has held the #1 spot for over a year for a certain breed of puppy for sale that now sits around #87. But the 2nd result is a list of 4 pictures and 2 of them are mine with my site address. Things that make you go hmmmm

Page 8 of 23 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last