Page 17 of 23 First ... 7131415161718192021 ... Last

Default Re: Google Penguin Update / Over Optimization Penalty, April 24th launch for real est

I am seeing a lot of movement in the last two days. Kind of bouncing all over the place. I am also seeing others taking top spot for keywords that they have never had before.
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Default Re: Google Penguin Update / Over Optimization Penalty, April 24th launch for real est

Dito, some for the good and some for the worse. I really hope Google figures this out. I think the updates have returned unrelated results.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see any way that Google are going to tell webmasters which links are a problem. If they were going to do that, they could have done it when they sent out the unnatural links warnings.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

I have a new plan and it is going to be major. I am going to take my oldest domain that still has really good rankings and combine all 4 of my Dallas- fort worth sites in to one. It will be easier to manage and better for branding purposes also. It is going to be a massive 301 redirect project. I am sure I will lose a little bit of rankings for a while but in the long run it will be better.
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Pannell Realtor View Post
    I have a new plan and it is going to be major. I am going to take my oldest domain that still has really good rankings and combine all 4 of my Dallas- fort worth sites in to one. It will be easier to manage and better for branding purposes also. It is going to be a massive 301 redirect project. I am sure I will lose a little bit of rankings for a while but in the long run it will be better.
    I'm looking at doing something similar. I have a secondary site that has been unaffected by Penguin, and is ranking on the first page for a number of the keywords my main site used to rank for, without me really trying!
    My thought is to keep both sites, but to swap their content over completely.
    However I will not be 301 redirecting anything because I feel there is too great a risk of contaminating the unaffected site.
    The main site includes all properties that we list, the second site only features those we have built ourselves. Although I have written different information pages for each site, the main site has more of them so they will become new content for the second site, which will boost it, as will the addition of all my listings.
    Although I am tempted to do it right now, I haven't given up completely yet on getting my main site back, it is improving but slowly. I think I will give it another month and then make a decision.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Pannell Realtor View Post
    I am seeing a lot of movement in the last two days. Kind of bouncing all over the place. I am also seeing others taking top spot for keywords that they have never had before.
    yup ive gone from being on almost no where on SERP's to page 1 & 3 on certain keywords

What have you been doing to fix your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by OCRealEstateFriend View Post
    yup ive gone from being on almost no where on SERP's to page 1 & 3 on certain keywords

Michael, she has a brand new site, so Penquin at this point is just the flightless bird relative to her site.

The Hartanov Team, real estate agents in San Clemente.

lol gotcha

I saw some major movement on two of my sites today. The Term "Fort Worth Real Estate" I Moved up to #3 from #5 and for San Antonio Homes for sale I went from page 7 to Page 4... I seen some term fdrop back a bit but something is going on with google and has been for several days. A lot of movement

Page 17 of 23 First ... 7131415161718192021 ... Last