Page 2 of 2 First 12

Default Re: Reconsideration Request - Reply from Google

you could try to get the google bot to that page by tweeting a link to it or ping.fm it. maybe they will go see it and see that it is dead and that might help. I am not sure.
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Welcome to the "Google Dance." You're link profile has most likely been devalued.
    RE/MAX Results - Fort Wayne, Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPatton View Post
    Welcome to the "Google Dance." You're link profile has most likely been devalued.
    The problem is that we are still really only guessing.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

These were sent out randomly to scare people into giving up how they get their rankings. Its the main way that they found out about all of the major private blog networks. Your site will not get any love whether you plead with them or not... better to stay quiet.

Regards,

TomL
    Receive a free consultation to jump start your online marketing campaign
    Connect with me

Quote Originally Posted by TomL View Post
    These were sent out randomly to scare people into giving up how they get their rankings. Its the main way that they found out about all of the major private blog networks. Your site will not get any love whether you plead with them or not... better to stay quiet.
    I think you are referring to the "unnatural linking" emails? I didn't get one of those, I submitted for reconsideration after Penguin and before I realized that a reconsideration wasn't appropriate in that instance.
    Ozsubasi Homes have properties for sale in Altinkum Turkey. We are both builders and estate agents, please click here to see our current Altinkum Complex development, or click here to see our range of property options..

If your site is still not ranking then it simply means that you either don't have enough strong links or your backlink profile doesn't match your competitors.

Regards,

TomL
    Receive a free consultation to jump start your online marketing campaign
    Connect with me

Quote Originally Posted by TomL View Post
    If your site is still not ranking then it simply means that you either don't have enough strong links or your backlink profile doesn't match your competitors.
    I would tend to agree with you, but this is where it can get confusing. My home page has remained at PR4 which suggests I have some strong links, and competitors who haven't been hit have reciprocal links, links from badly spun articles etc. I'm not saying my link profile is without fault, only that Penguin doesn't seem to treat all sites the same.

Page 2 of 2 First 12