Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Default LEC 2012 ready for install - starting next week

First of all, I want to thank all of those REW customers who pre-purchased the brand new LEC 2012. We are all super excited to offer the first "out of the box" fully responsive real estate website- meaning that blogs, pages, IDX everything will now evolve its design to fit a standard PC, change for an ipad and change again for a mobile device - WICKED Cool!

The URL for the new site is http://2012.rewlec.com and we will be rolling out installs starting next week based on the order in which they were received. I would like to have any "standard" installs completed in just a few weeks. With those with any serious custom requirements, shortly after.

Right now we have eyeballs internally going over the site making sure everything is working as expected but we welcome users to take a look as well - please report any bugs to suggestions@realestatewebmasters.com (not in this thread as it is for informational purposes, answering questions about the site etc - thanks).

Currently you will only see the one default color scheme, I am working on others and they will be posted shortly. As I said, we are all very excited about this new, regionally exclusive product.

Did I mention it has 4.2 backend? That's right, LEC 2012 users get the very first installs of the CMS 4.2 which has tons of new features, adjustments etc (like an "online right now" icon, thanks Gary A) - once again, if there are any features that are not performing upon install on the dev, please let your developer know (not in this thread) and they will be happy to adjust.

We will also be teaching a class on 4.2 in Miami Beach at the REW 2012 Summit. Dates are confirmed Wednesday Sept 19 through Friday Sept 21st - I will be there and staying almost a week after the summit - I hope to see you all there (a blast email with how to sign up will be sent out later this week).

Thanks again - and please enjoy your new site as much as your users will
    Cheers
    Morgan Carey, very grateful & excited CEO, Real Estate Webmasters
    Last edited by Gerry; 06-25-2012 at 12:25 PM.
    Have you liked REW yet? Want good karma? Share REW with friends

Default Re: LEC 2012 ready for install - starting next week

Hi Everyone, the Summit runs Thursday Sept 20 to Friday September 21. Typically everyone starts arriving on Wednesday and arrangements are made for those interested to meet up. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Carrie

Any webinars or videos of classes that will be posted from the conference?

i am going to come but with all these upgrades i wont be able to buy my ticket till closer to the event. So please save me a spot
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Hi not sure where I am in the order... can you give me a rough idea/ ETA?
    Thanks and can't wait!

Same question here about the order and rough idea on ETA. Thanks!!!

I will be coming to the REW Summit. I am absolutely looking forward to it. This will be my first...

Does 4.2 have the ability to add to sitemap without adding to the home page? I have had to do a customization to do this in the past.

Looks awesome Morgan and looking forward to Miami
    Justin Havre
    JustinHavre.com
    Calgary Real Estate Associate

Calgary Real Estate
    Calgary Luxury Real Estate
    SW Calgary

Looking forward to my conversion over to LEC 2012. What add ons are included?
    Last edited by MattPernice; 06-26-2012 at 06:20 AM.
    Matt Pernice - NW Real Estate Brokers
    1215 Highland Ave
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
    (310) 808-3247
    REW Blog:Manhattan Beach Blog

Hi Ashley,

I don't believe we've done that before. There is a lot of great networking and sharing of ideas that takes place at these events. Much of it happens after hours at dinner or a lounge and sadly, you cant get that through a webinar.

We'd love to see you there!

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last