Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Drip Emails

Default Drip Emails

I have pretty much the same drip campaign that I wrote when I first started with my framed IDX system 6 or so years ago. When I got my REW website I pretty much co-mingled those stock letters with my old drip emails. Frankly, they show their age and I am pretty bored with them.

What are the trends in writing drip campaign letters? What is working for people? Is there a particular writing style? What about topics? Frequency? I would like some fresh/non-boring ideas.
    Randy Watson Texas Real Estate Agent
    Mission Realty - San Antonio Texas
    www.satxproperty.com

Default Re: Drip Emails

Emails that get the best response are short and ask recipient to perform some type of action, such as visit a link or answer a question. Long emails tend to receive very little response.
    Russell Volk, REALTORŪ
    RE/MAX Elite
    Huntingdon Valley, PA

Bucks County Real Estate | Bucks County Real Estate Blog | Doylestown, PA Real Estate

Just because you are bored of them doesn't mean your leads are and since they have never received them before they should be fresh and new to them.

You should only replace your current drip campaign if it doesn't produce enough leads any more.

I have been getting excellent responses from emails that state what they are looking for and that I will be sending them listings as they come on the market. They tend to respond with "yes that is exactly what I am looking for" or "No I actually don't want to go over $600k"....etc.

Drip emails are great...I put my buyer leads on a drip campaign for particular areas they are interested in and my sellers get properties that sell in their neighborhood...and both get a monthly newsletter. Build your email list and they will come

Quote Originally Posted by rvolk75 View Post
    Emails that get the best response are short and ask recipient to perform some type of action, such as visit a link or answer a question. Long emails tend to receive very little response.
    I would agree, on average, that "less is more" with drip email campaigns.

I guess it would depend on who these emails are going to though.

Are these people who registered an IDX search online and haven't replied yet? Or are these people you have already talked to and started a "relationship" with?

I have tried several types, ranging from the simple "how can I help?" emails to the "seasonal tips" and current news (i.e. interest rates, prices changing, etc.). Haven't had much success with any of them, to be honest. Right now I focus more on educating and being a resource for my past clients and sphere of influence.
    Steve Howe - REALTOR - RE/MAX Advantage Plus
    MN First Time Home Buyers
    First Time Home Buyers Class Minnesota
    Minneapolis, MN
    SteveH [at] MNRealEstateTeam [dot] com

I would also suggest that having a "killer" Subject line is as, if not more important than the message itself. If your emails don't get opened, they don't get read. There are quite a few sites/blogs on the internet that discuss the importance of having a top notch Subject line.
    Russell Volk, REALTORŪ
    RE/MAX Elite
    Huntingdon Valley, PA

Bucks County Real Estate | Bucks County Real Estate Blog | Doylestown, PA Real Estate

I don't use drip campaigns any more. Currently I use listing updates as a kind of a drip campaign for buyers. All prospects get monthly newsletter and sellers get occasional seller tips. Also, active buyers get monthly follow up emails asking if they liked any of the homes I had sent them. This seems to work better than automatic drip campaigns - I get good response from motivated prospects and fewer unsubscribes.

Krystyna do you have any examples you can email me info @ nuhomesource.com
    Looking for Real Estate, Homes, Investment Properties, Condos in Dallas-Fort Worth-Denton, San Antonio & Houston Area? Our Team is Here to Help... Call our Office at Toll Free 866.761.5217.. We love Referrals
    Dallas - Fort Worth - NuHomeSource.com | San Antonio - NHSSanAntonio.com | Houston - NHSHouston.com

Michael - you've got mail)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last