Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Question Best cell phone for REALTORS ???

Gadgets aside, who do you think makes the best cell phone for REALTORS and why?

I need a new phone. I've got a 2 year old LG. I don't use the camera, I don't use text messaging but when I looked at a friends RAZOR I noticed his cell phone tracks his calls much better than mine does.

I get alot of calls while I'm talking to other clients and loose a few calls every day. I'd like a phone that has excellent tracking abilities. Is there any easy way to upload your call log to your home computer?

Anyone use any of those huge palm type phones? are they actually useful or just wasted $$ for extra features you dont really use?

Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Coastal Delaware Real Estate Sales
    REHOBOTH BEACH CONDOS | REHOBOTH BEACH REALTY | REHOBOTH BEACH MOBILE HOMES
    Results not typical. Individual results may vary.

Default Re: Best cell phone for REALTORS ???

I use the Treo 750.

-=Brian
    Chicago Real Estate - IllinoisRealEstate.com
    Chicago Real Estate - ChicagoRealEstateLocal.com
    Chicago Real Estate Listings - ChicagolandRealEstateListings.net

I actually use just a regular phone, but my leads go straight to my buyers agents so getting e-mail isn't as important. Plus if I did get my e-mails it would be going off every 3-7 minutes and that would annoy the crap out of me.

To me a plan with free incoming calls is VERY important as I do at least 4000 minutes a month incoming alone. US Cellular has some great plans and in the Chicago area they have had the best service of anyone I have tried.
    The Suburban House Hunters Team would like to thank REW members for past referrals! We are never to busy to handle your Chicago area referrals.

Always looking for quality unique content for our real estate agent blog, PM me if interested in writing a post.

My thoughts on the Sarasota Association of REALTORS actions.

I went through the same decision recently. Yes palm, no palm. I ended up just getting the Razr and I like the large screen it has. I also love my US Cellular service but I realize it is a more local company and am not sure about areas it is available in.

I also got the Bluetooth earphone and it works great, since Chicago has a law about holding a cell phone & driving. In fact, I'd like to get used to using it more so I don't have to hold the phone every time I get a call. Just not used to wearing that thing all day.
    Money Magazine says that Orland Park real estate is one of the best places to live in the U.S. Check out Homer Glen homes if you're interested in living in the newest Chicago suburb. Next door, Lemont homes are the priciest in the southwest suburbs and have held their value, even appreciating while prices in other areas have gone down.

Im not a Realtor, but i am deffinately a cell phone Connoisseur. I use the RAZR myself, although i havent really gotten into the special features too much. It annoys me that i cant record my own sounds on it like i could my Seimens phone.
    We just recently ot a family plan so my bf and i each have a phone now (FINALLY) and he got the Rokr. I don t know if it would be good for RE agents, as it is mostly geared around multimedia. It can record sounds and its own ringtunes, and its an MP3 player etc etc. Very neat phone, but not a flip, so i still like the razr better..
    Real Estate Webmasters

You can find my blog at ferociousfeline.com, I'm so cool I'm not even back linking myself!

I use the Treo 750. It has all the features I want with the new Windows Op. Havent tried a razr but they look nice as well.

I use the Treo700 and love it. I went this way for email on the road and web access. The functionality of the phone isn't the most logical & I find it more cumbersome to navigate than a traditional phone, but I wouldn't go back to anything less. Granted, I'm a bit of a gadget guy, so I like that aspect.
    [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Regards,
    Robert Santangelo, Broker
    www.SoldBySanta.com

Santangelo Real Estate is your Philadelphia real estate broker for upscale and luxury homes. Search for houses and property listings from Malvern and Chester Springs to The Main Line. We help buyers and sellers relocate when moving to or from Philadelphia.

www.PitchInForBaseball.org "Let your equipment play extra innings!"[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Thesa
    I love my US Cell - although here in the boonies they do not support a trio yet... I looked and got the Razar - I love it. Has a good memory - do not loose calls.... love the blue tooth... I can leave my phone in my purse and still use it while I drive Very Cool.
    It has nothing to do with being in the "boonies", US Cellular just doesn't support the Trio.
    The Suburban House Hunters Team would like to thank REW members for past referrals! We are never to busy to handle your Chicago area referrals.

Always looking for quality unique content for our real estate agent blog, PM me if interested in writing a post.

My thoughts on the Sarasota Association of REALTORS actions.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last