BAR - Birmingham Association of REALTORS®
Birmingham Association of REALTORS® IDX Solutions
Look for Birmingham Association of REALTORS IDX solutions through Real Estate Webmasters. The BAR is as long standing association that dates all the way back to 1890, back when Birmingham had only 38,000 residents. Today BAR represents no less than 3,000 REALTORS® in Birmingham who are members. Through Real Estate Webmasters (REW) you can get custom mapping to create many types of listing pages, and many other IDX solutions for Birmingham. In addition, BAR is affiliated with the Greater Alabama MLS and provides listing for 272 cities in Alabama.
BAR Custom IDX Solutions
Real Estate Webmasters offers BAR custom IDX solutions for real estate agents working in the Birmingham area of Alabama. BAR created its own MLS back in 1958, which had a major impact on BAR's growth at the time. The MLS initially started with 16 brokers investing $100 each. Back then, agents didn't pay any fees and real estate agencies would pay $25 a month for MLS.
Today the BAR is a forward-looking association that's ready to embrace any new technology and methods in real estate sales, while continuing to foster goodwill among it's subscribers.
Joining Bar means you get to maintain your REALTOR® status, and get access to the association's top-of-the-line market reports, which are published on a monthly basis. BAR also provides videos as well so members can better serve their valuable clients. Real Estate agents are also encouraged to actively take part in networking and professional development opportunities provided by the Birmingham Association of REALTORS®.
BAR IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for all of the necessary paperwork and details on how to obtain access.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This MLS provides IDX data feeds to brokers and agents.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard IDX display rules including disclaimers, copyright notices, etc. are required. In addition, Broker Reciprocity rules apply such as always displaying the listing office on IDX details pages.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: