BAREIS - Bay Area Real Estate Information Services
Bay Area Real Estate Information Services Custom IDX
Real Estate Webmasters can certainly help you with Bay Area Real Estate Information Services custom IDX solutions. If you're one of more than 7,500 BAREIS real estate professionals, you will have access to the primary listing services in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Solano (Northern & Southern), and Mendocino Counties - all the areas north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Plus you can list and search in seven major MLS systems without paying additional MLS fees. You will be able to check out MetroList® MLS for Sacramento, El Dorado, and Placer, plus the San Francisco Association of REALTORS® MLS, MLSListings® for San Mateo, Santa Clara, Monterey, etc., and lastly, the MLS feeds serving the East Bay region(Alameda, Contra Costa).
BAREIS IDX Solutions
If you're looking for information on BAREIS IDX Solutions, you can get Google property mapping which will allow you to easily create custom listing pages for the area you're working in. All of these pages must follow standard IDX display rules and you can access geo codes.
BAREIS subscribers can take advantage of many services offered by the board including detailed market research and reports, plenty of practical in-class training, access to the Realist/First American Corelogic Public Records System which provides public real estate records for all of California. In addition BAREIS provides phone support for any MLS system issues that may crop up.
BAREIS Fast Facts
- BAREIS MLS® is as fairly new association, having been founded in October 1997.
- BAREIS MLS® is a California Mutual Benefit Corporation operating under the direction of the member brokers in the real estate service regions of Sonoma, Marin, Solano, Napa, and Mendocino Counties.
- BAREIS MLS® is an Independent Multiple Listing Service.
BAREIS IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Supply Real Estate Webmasters with your full name and office, and will confirm with Bay Area Real Estate Information Services that you are a member in good standings. Once approved, development can begin on your BAREIS custom IDX.
- Available for:
- All Agents
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This feed is available to all MLS members in good standing.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard IDX display rules must be followed by all custom IDX search pages. These include, but are not limited to, disclaimer and copyright notices, MLS icons and broker reciprocity compliance.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: