CMLS - Carolina Multiple Listing Service
Carolina Multiple Listing Service IDX Solutions
Get Carolina Multiple Listing Service IDX Solutions from Real Estate Webmasters if you are dealing with real estate in the Charlotte area. You'll find the Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association is a leader when it comes to helping members become better real estate professionals. The Carolina MLS is a fully owned subsidiary corporation of the CRRA.
CMLS MLS Solutions
Discover CMLS MLS solutions and help get your professional corporation website working for you. Real Estate Webmasters has phenomenal lead management support as well as the ability to work with Google mapping to create custom listing pages and property searches.
CMLS also provides subscribers with detailed monthly reports covering the local real estate market and housing trends. In addition, CMLS has a popular charitable arm known as the Housing Opportunity Foundation, which promotes affordable home ownership in the Charlotte region while providing funding to enhance housing opportunities. The whole process helps position REALTORS® as leaders supporting philanthropic endeavors.
CMLS IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Clients can contact Real Estate Webmasters for the necessary paperwork to begin application for an IDX data feed.If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact us at 250-753-9893.
- Available for:
- Broker of record
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Non-principle Brokers are only allowed to frame their Broker's IDX with his/her permission.
- Limits / Rules:
- CMLS must see all site for compliance before they go live. MLS number, disclosures, listing office name, website brokerage branding, last-updated, and copyright notices must be displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: