CTNAR - Clarksville Tennessee Association of Realtors
Custom CTNAR IDX Solutions
Please contact Real Estate Webmasters to be set up with a custom Clarksville Tennessee Association of REALTORS® IDX solution. The CTNAR covers both Montgomery and Stewart Counties in Tennessee and offers its members exclusive training, resource materials and workshops. Plus additional ongoing support for both current real estate professionals and those looking to become involved in the industry. The organization is committed to promoting the success and future professional development of its members, working in close cooperation with both the National Association of REALTORS® and the Tennessee Association of REALTORS®.
The Clarksville Association of REALTORS® Difference: A Customized IDX Experience!
Real Estate Webmasters has a vendorship agreement with the CTNAR and are able to provide you with all the necessary paperwork in order to get your custom feed accessible for your clients. Real Estate Webmasters is also able to get a custom IDX feed set up for each individual agent as well, with the permission of the broker of course.
The CTNAR is a tight-knit group that take a great amount of pride in providing stellar customer service to its members as well as access to an invaluable treasure trove of information. The association makes an invaluable contribution to maintaining and promoting the benefits of REALTORS® by maintaining a professional standard for its members. Membership with the organization is required in order to utilize the REALTOR® designation.
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters to obtain an IDX feed through the Clarksville AOR. We have a vendorship arrangement with this Association and supply all necessary documents and instructions.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- As Real Estate Webmasters is able to supply agents with IDX's so long as their Broker permits them, no alternative methods are necessary.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution, brokerage branding visibility, broker reciprocity logos, disclaimers and copyright notices must be displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: