CVRMLS - Central Virginia Regional MLS
Custom Central Virginia Regional MLS Solutions
Let Real Estate Webmasters get you set up with the ideal Central Virginia Regional MLS IDX solution. The CVR MLS is managed by the Richmond Association of REALTORS®. The RAR has been providing true service, support and commitment to its members since the association was founded back in 1874. The RAR and CVRMLS cover the Richmond metropolitan area, including:
- Colonial Heights
- Prince George
- Charles City
- New Kent and King William
The association provides members with the resources they need to keep up in the ever-changing environment of the modern real estate industry. Not only are they one of the most established REALTOR® associations in the country, its 4000 plus members make up central Virginia's largest trade association.
CVR MLS IDX Solutions Make All The Difference
The Central Virginia Regional MLS is dedicated to providing its members with the most up-to-date information and resources so they can continue to provide the best service possible to their customers. They understand how important having easy access to vital information can be to running a profitable and successful business.
The CVR MLS provides an entire array of cutting edge technologies so REALTORS® and their customers can gain unparalleled access to the services. This includes a real-time app, RVA homes and other products and tools geared toward statistical analysis.
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters can supply you with all of the details to get a custom IDX started with the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service. Please drop us a line and we will share our knowledge with you.
- Available for:
- Broker of record
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Non-brokerage websites have the option of either framing the IDX from their brokerage or using a frame supplied by the Central Virginia Regional Multiple Listing Service. This will require the filling out of the Agent Website Registration Form and the Broker/Agent letter.
- Limits / Rules:
- Standard IDX rules must be maintained. Some, but not all, of these include identifying the listing brokerage firm, identifying the participant's brokerage firm, MLS attribution, proper disclaimers and copyright notices.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: