EBRD - East Bay Regional Data MLS
Custom East Bay Regional Data MLS IDX Solutions
Real Estate Webmasters provides its clients with custom East Bay Regional Data MLS IDX solutions. With Broker sign-off, feeds can also be set up for individual agents. The EBRD is a jointly-owned MLS cooperative held by four different shareholder realtor organizations in the northern California region. The four shareholder partners are:
- Alameda Association of REALTORS®
- Berkeley Association of REALTORS®
- Delta Association of REALTORS®
- Oakland Association of REALTORS®
The listings that make up this MLS consist of entries from all over Almeda & Contra Costa Counties, also, subscribers gain access to listings from 22 counties throughout northern California.
EBRD MLS Membership
The EBRD was incorporated in 1991 and today is the largest MLS cooperative in the region. Its goal is to provide its members with accurate online and centralized data for real estate properties throughout the region. The cooperative is dedicated to providing ongoing support to its members including continuing education and technical support 7 days per week. Plus, the EBRD has a special emphasis on maintaining its services at a high level, leading with innovative technology to allow members unrivaled access to its services.
Membership is available to any member of the California Department of Real Estate, this includes brokers, agents and appraisers. The organization offers memberships to brokers, subscribers and appraiser participants with a registration fee of $200, plus annual membership fees equaling $480. Clerical and administrative staff are eligible for a special membership at just $120 annually with no registration fee.
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters has an established relationship with the East Bay Regional Data MLS. Contact us to be walked through a streamlined application process.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- The IDX feed provided by the East Bay Regional Data MLS is available to all authorized members with permission from their broker.
- Limits / Rules:
- Listing firm and listing agent (thumbnails and details pages), MLS attribution, consumer use notification, and operating brokerage branding must be displayed in order to maintain IDX compliance.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: