EMTAR - Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors
Custom EMTAR IDX MLS Solutions
Real Estate Webmasters is your source for the most convenient and intuitive MLS solutions for the Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS®. The EMTAR officially incorporated as part of the National Association of REALTORS® on January 16 of 1969, representing the greater Wilson County area. Currently, their stable of more than 800 members combine with the state association to contribute 28,000 Tennessee representatives to the national organization. Members are comprised of brokers, salespeople, property managers, appraisers and several other professionals involved in the real estate industry in some capacity.
The East Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
EMTAR as with many other REALTOR® organizations work tirelessly to advocate and protect the rights of property owners. The organization is also especially concerned with maintaining a quality and consistently high level of professional standards. It does this by enforcing a code of ethics throughout its membership as well as encouraging continual professional development. The association continually offers its members courses in different areas of the real estate industry as well as legal liability training; they also facilitate communication with regular industry and association news updates.
The East Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS® provides its members with access to RealTracs MLS, a cooperative MLS service with listings from a number of other associations in the immediate area, including:
- Clarksville Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS®
- Robertson County Association of REALTORS®
- Southern Middle Tennessee Board of REALTORS®
- Sumner County Association of REALTORS®
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters is an approved data vendor for the Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors and can provide IDX services to all qualified agents and brokers with Principal Broker permission. Contact REW for application information.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This MLS provides access to all of its agents with broker approval.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution, brokerage branding visibility, broker reciprocity logos, disclaimers and copyright notices must be displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: