FAR - Florida Association of REALTORS®
Florida REALTORS® is the biggest trade association in the state, with other 127,000 members who receive multiple benefits; from contacts in the industry, educational services, legislative representation, networking options and more. The association is headquartered in Orlando, and their mission is to provide a consistent set of standards, ethical practices and professionalism to build on the efforts of local Boards/Associations and help shape public policy on property issues.
The MLS® Advantage enables boards and members to share listings available in the state of Florida. With just one search, members can access all the listings that match search settings from the participating MLS® boards. This ideal search tool is available for members of the subscribed associations and MLS®s.
Another benefit for those specializing in representing homebuyers includes Reverse MLS®, which provides a database of buyers that will allow you to set the parameters for your own buyers' search. This gives you yet another opportunity to put buyers and sellers together while keeping an eye on potential activity in your local market and keeping track of buyer information in one place.
Florida REALTORS® also provides the following services for members:
- FormSimplicity: this is program that offers mobile transaction services, access to online forms, services for printing, editing, downloading and creating client forms, and more. Listings can also be auto-populated from the MLS® Advantage straight to contracts in FormSimplicity.
- Free tech helpline: available for assistance and support.
- Free member websites: further marketing assistance for members seeking to hone in on their service areas.
- Marketing resources: Florida Realtor magazine access, tips and tutorials, and social media networking online.
- Online continuing education: classes, courses, workshops, licensing requirements and more.
Florida REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- The process for obtaining an IDX data feed is an easy one for Florida Association of Realtors members. Contact Real Estate Webmasters and we will guide you through it.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- under 1 week
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Because each Principal Broker has access to FAR, their permission must be obtained before access is given for each agent. If you are having difficulty obtaining approval, use REW's expertise to your advantage.
- Limits / Rules:
- The rules for IDX display vary by Realtor Association.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings:
- varies by area