FMLS - First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Real Estate industry professionals in Georgia can look to the First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (FMLS) for a database that contains over 36,000 active listings in the state and the Southeast. Membership continues to grow with other 27,000 real estate agents and 2,000 offices. From optimal client exposure to fast listings sales higher than average, FMLS offers premier technology, service and training to facilitate their members' success.
Optimizing Georgia IDX
With Fusion Listing Data Access, the web-based database available is accessible to members at all times, with a reliability that is unparalleled in Georgia. Broker reciprocity for Georgia IDX includes a free search template for websites. Virtual mapping includes parcel plotting and sold, pending and active properties. Members will also gain access to an open house website where free listing services garner exposure on an advertised, public site.
FMLS Membership Benefits
With partnership at the forefront of their business model, FMLS membership benefits includes hands-on access to comprehensive data, along with the tools, education and training to help put together buyers and sellers, while moving listings quickly and efficiently. A regular monthly newsletter will keep members up to date on industry information, real estate trends, recommended strategies and data analysis. The publication will also highlight local experts, events and news that are shaping the real estate industry in Georgia.
First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. also provides the following services for members:
- Tax and neighborhood data.
- Electronic document management system to securely store transaction files for 10 years.
- 12+ CE credit classes.
- Listing syndication.
- Online printable access to forms.
First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- We are part of the First MLS Approved Data Vendor Program. As such, we can walk you through the steps of obtaining IDX access and get your project started in no time!
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 1 day
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This feed is available to all qualifying agents and brokers.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS icons, copyright and disclaimer notices, and listing office display restrictions must be maintained. Final approval of the IDX must be made by the FMLS Compliance Department before the IDX goes live.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: