FVREB - Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
Serving North Delta, Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Abbotsford and Mission in British Columbia, Canada, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board consists of about 2,800 members and counting. The mission of the board is to support and lead members in their pursuit of excellence in the real estate profession. There is a strong sense of camaraderie and community with members and many local initiatives take place year-round, including blanket drives, crime prevention programs, donations and "good neighbour" awards.
FVREB Stats Centre
The FVREB Stats Centre provides members with an online interactive tool to develop statistics and graphs, which can be distributed easily to clients for easy comprehension of the industry and their local market. Members can create these graphs with the FVREB statistical information available in their packages and archives, which are updated each month for media and public. The data includes average prices, median prices, and more for homes, townhouses and apartments in the Fraser Valley.
FVREB Membership Benefits
Modern and progressive marketing tools, data, education and networking is provided to members who can learn to effectively manage a changing market and gain consumer trust and respect through knowledge and awareness of the industry.
The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board also provides the following services for members:
- REALTYmobi and REALTY-to-go: these two apps were launched in 2013 and have improved agents access to data to best help their clients. These apps give members the ability to search the MLS® and share listing results with clients while utilizing mobile devices.
- WEBforms platform: includes e-signatures for members to make completely paperless transactions with clients while on the go.
- MLS® Home Price Index: measures price trends, inflation/deflation for properties in five significant markets across the country including Greater Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.
Fraser Valley Real Estate Board IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters and we will verify that you are permitted to use the IDX data feed.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- Less than 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- This IDX data feed is available to all authorized members of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. If you are having any difficulties obtaining authorization, please contact us.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: