GTAR - Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®
Greater Tampa Association Of REALTORS®
For 100 years, the Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS® has been the voice of the neighborhood and today holds over 7,400 real state professionals as members. The trade organization was initially founded in 1911 as the Tampa Real Estate Board. Today, GTAR brings together professionals of the real estate industry to provide a successful influence on the profession and related groups, while maintaining a high standard for code of conduct and ethics as per the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
REALTORS® Care Foundation
In 2007, GTAR formed the public charity, REALTORS® Care Foundation, to provide direct assistance for education and affordable housing programs to Hillsborough County residents in need. GTAR works hard to give back to the community and offers a variety of local service programs for members to get together and give back on a voluntary basis as a way to strengthen the Tampa Bay area community as whole.
The Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS® offers membership benefits that include education and social activities, from computer training to socials such as holiday parties and networking events. Benefits also include:
- Online accessibility: from program registrations to invoices there is a 24/7 website access for your listings.
- Dispute resolution: for professionals and clients to avoid court proceedings with a professional standards process.
- Lockboxes: high end electronic lockbox system complete with staff can help serve members' needs.
- MLS market statistics: data from the current and past years is available for free download on the website.
Greater Tampa Association Of REALTORS® IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters has extensive experience handling IDX data from the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors. Contact us and we will walk you through the process.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- If you are having difficulty obtaining broker permission to access this feed, let Real Estate Webmasters help resolve this issue.
- Limits / Rules:
- MLS attribution, listing office, disclaimers, and copyright notices must be displayed to achieve MLS compliance.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: