IRES - Information And Real Estate Services, LLC
Information And Real Estate Services
The Information and Real Estate Services provides an MLS® service for real estate professionals in Colorado, and was formed in 1996 with an office in Loveland, CO. The IRES MLS® displays listings information for North Colorado including Boulder, Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland/Berthoud, Estes Park, Logan County and Morgan County. Metro Denver and Colorado Springs area listings are also provided through data-sharing with Metrolist and Pikes Peak MLS®.
Industry professionals in Colorado can take advantage of a number of benefits with the IRES MLS®. This database provides listing and sales information to over 6000 brokers, appraisers and support staff. The information is updated in real time, and integrated with county assessor data, mapping and other progressive online functions such as broker contracts, a showings module, and optional benefits for potential buyers that include automatic email notifications of new listings in the market of their interest.
IRES Subscriber Resources
IRES subscriber resources range from access to a list of virtual tour vendors and directory listings to online tutorials, presentations and videos for professional development. The mission statement of the IRES is to efficiently deliver the technology of today and the marketing tools for professionals in real estate to offer consistent and reliable services to clients that will enhance their experience.
The IRES works to stay on top of industry changes and of the changing technology landscape, with evaluations and development whenever possible. Evaluating possible growth for the organization is an important focus, in order to reinvest in the services provided.
Information And Real Estate Services provides the following agent services:
- Support: online assistance, news, and updates offered through the website, blog and social media.
- Training calendar: for accessing online courses.
- Resources: from easy online billing to accessing IRES on your own website.
- Forms and documents: input for all property types including subscriber and permission forms, IDX forms and more.
- Website listings: includes features such as Frame ColoProperty®, which sends a client's information to you rather than the listing agent, when "Request info" on any listing detail is clicked.
Information And Real Estate Services IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Contact Real Estate Webmasters for the appropriate paperwork for Information and Real Estate . Once filled out, fax them to 970-593-0900 attn: IDX.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- Please contact Real Estate Webmasters for all of the options for obtaining an IDX feed from IRES.
- Limits / Rules:
- Listing broker display and MLS attribution required.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: