MRIS - Metropolitan Reginal Information Systems
The Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, also known as the MRIS, was founded in 1993. Since its inception it has helped to drive billions of dollars in sales and has become a data driven powerhouse in the real estate industry. The MRIS is an organization through which realtors in the Baltimore region notify other realtors of properties for sale. The MRIS IDX paired with the lead generating abilities of Real Estate Webmasters will ensure that your listings are reaching the right clients and take your business to the next level.
MRIS Member Benefits
The members of MRIS gain access to a number of exclusive benefits. Having access to the top industry listing technologies is just the start. Members also have access to a strong support network and an array of tools to help them stay one step ahead of their competition. A membership to MRIS also provides REALTORS® with a variety of education and networking opportunities.
MRIS IDX Solutions
MRIS is committed to providing customers with systems and services that help them be more efficient and productive when conducting their business. When you work with this IDX platform as well as Real Estate Webmasters your website’s success rates will soar. Your clients will have access to custom searches such as Google property mapping; find the MLS solutions you’ve been looking for.
MRIS IDX Information
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters is now a Master Licensee with MRIS. As such, we have a single page form that can be completed for you to have IDX access. If you are an agent, this will need to be signed by your broker.
- Available for:
- Agent with Broker Signoff
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days for CORE IDX, more for custom IDX's
- If no feed is available to "agents":
- MRIS allows all of its authorized members to have IDX access with broker approval. If you have having difficulty obtaining this approval, please contact Real Estate Webmasters and let us use our experience to assist you.
- Limits / Rules:
- No use of the term MLS or misleading statements to the effect of website owner claiming to be the MLS. For agent sites, the brokerage logo and phone number must be prominently displayed.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos:
- Approximate number of listings: