SBAOR - South Bay Association of Realtors®
South Bay Association Of REALTORS®
The South Bay Association of REALTORS® (SBAOR) is headquartered in Torrance, California and provides services and resources for more than 3,000 REALTOR® members in the South Bay area. The organization prides itself on its promotion and upholding of professional standards through continuing education for its members. As part of the California Association of REALTORS® (CAR), SBAOR is comprised of 15 cities in the South Bay area and offers the most diverse selection of educational programs Southern California.
Real Estate Webmasters provides advanced IDX solutions for SBAOR, featuring custom maps and property searches to enhance your real estate website and property listings.
Multi-Regional Multiple Listing Service
SBAOR originally used the Greater South Bay Regional MLS system, which has since merged with Multi-Regional MLS (MRMLS) to ensure that members have continuing access to the lastes real estate tools and technology and superior customer service. With state-of-the-art technology and applications, MRMLS is one of the top-rated MLS systems in the country.
MRMLS provides services to approximately 36,000 members and offers listings for the communities of South Bay and Palos Verdes, as well as Temecula, up to Arcadia. The MRMLS consists of members from the South Bay Association of REALTORS®, Palos Verdes Association of REALTORS®, and Inglewood Board of REALTORS®.
SBAOR Member Services
- Access to MRMLS' Southern California property listings
- Free MLS training
- Professional development meetings, networking events and seminars
- Members Only website offering news, tips, online courses, MLS Compliance information and an MLS training calendar
- Acquiring your feed:
- Real Estate Webmasters have experience with the IDX feed through the Greater South Bay Association of Realtors®. Contact us and we will walk you through this application process.
- Available for:
- Broker of record
- Estimated feed approval time:
- 5 business days
- Limits / Rules:
- Listing firm and agent name, and proper disclaimers must be displayed for IDX compliance.
- Official Website:
- Geo-codes provided:
- Mapping Available:
- Multiple photos: