REW Client Resources
Here are some client resources that will kickstart you on your way to developing your Real Estate Webmasters website. We hope you find this section useful and informative.
Helpful Links for REW Customers
- Tutorials: On our tutorials page, you can find links to our CMS backend manuals, template or LEC specific tutorials, mobile phone email set-up guides, and much more!
- Webinars: Check out a weekly webinar* or go through the archives to find a webinar that suits your needs. Email any specific questions you would like to have addressed, and we will try to incorporate the answers into a future webinar.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Documented Q&A for some of our most commonly answered questions can be found on our FAQ page.
- Getting Support: Our accessing support page covers the primary methods for contacting our dedicated support department.
- Free Stock Content: Your site comes with several pages of stock content to help you hit the ground running. But there are more pages available for you to copy into your website and adapt for your own market. Each of the pages is about a different property type — you can download the compressed folder here in rar or zip format.
- Getting Started: If you have a new site and need a little help getting started then we have a service just for you! With the purchase of a new website, you may have our support team set up the basics of your new website such as: areas pages (including associated IDX snippets), contact information, and many more!
- Ordering New Work: Our ordering new work page offers a step by step guide — covering the work-order process as well as highlighting the best methods for contacting our sales team.
- Billable Vs Non Billable Hours: Have a look at our billable hours and non billable hours pages for an overview of what is officially covered by our support department.
* When viewing the webinars page, if prompted for a username/password, please try rew/rew
Our goal is to provide the best customer service resources available to our valued customers. If you have any suggestions please send them by email to email@example.com.
Thank you to all of our clients – your business is greatly appreciated.