Demographics For IDX listings have arrived at Real Estate Webmasters
So what do you get? (so far, that is!)
Neighborhood information for all listings!
From any listings details page there will be a neighborhood information tab that when clicked provides detailed statistics and other demographic information about the area directly surrounding the listing in question. The "neighborhood information" tab details community characteristics, population statistics, financial statistics (average household net worth, median income etc), crime rates, weather & climate and much much more!
Not enough? Try the next tab - Nearby
That's right - we got school data :-) - School name, address, grades, distance to listing and even the school website (if they have one) are all available for your users to research at their leisure.
Still not enough? How about a Google mashup of local
Wait a sec, it's not just the amenities - ALL the data listed is available via our new demographics Google mashup. Schools, shopping, churches, health care - even PET CARE! Seriously this application is truly cool - your visitors will love it and better still, it's one more reason to make your great REW website the only place they need to go for information on both homes for sale and neighborhoods.
So how much does this thing cost?
The first thing we need to do is get you access to the data. Yeah I know, I said above that we already have access to the data - which is true - but we have to pay for it. Thankfully for REW customers, due to our significant user base, buying power (and some crafty negotiating by yours truly) we can now make data that normally costs tens of thousands of dollars per year to access only $20 per month (or $240 per year according to your invoice).
This is the same data that is licensed by such real estate giants across the country - I simply refuse to understate the potential value of this data to an REW customer website. Think about how much value having an IDX data feed has to your business - now you have even more robust data than that of your IDX feed, making your site a true one stop shop for consumers.
Setup has been priced at a very reasonable $299 USD per user. I reserve the right to change this, if it starts taking more time than we expected per implementation on a site, but for now, you buy at $299 and you are guaranteed that price no matter how complex the implementation so you might want to get your order in early.
So data license = $240 per year, setup = $299 (license and setup fees are per website implementation)
Got an example?
You can see an example of the implementation on one of my custom sites, Luxury Sarasota Real Estate. Do a search on his IDX then click on a details page. To avoid registration, change the word register.html into details.html in the URL and it should let you right in. Better yet, just click on this link - I have also pasted a screen shot directly below - BTW if you are ready to order, please feel free to post your question or confirm your order right here in the comments section of this blog post.
The demographics plugin will be added to your IDX details page as a tab, just like "map this property" and "streetview" etc
Aren't you going to bribe us?
Of course I am! It wouldn't be an official REW product launch without a good old fashion promotion **cough bribe cough**
So here's the deal - you ready?
The first 100 subscribers (paid orders) for the IDX demographics plugin will have access to the following promotional prices (note you can have up to a week to decide what you want from the promo before deciding on promo items, but you need to get your paid order in for the demographics plugin immediately to secure your spot - make a comment that you want it, and I will send you an invoice)
Here's your promotional items:
- The first 100 plugin subscribers can purchase any off the shelf REW production / enhancement for their site from our "common upgrades" section for 25% off retail price. This includes Google streetview, control panel, 301 redirect module, featured listings, quick search and lots of other cool items (they are common upgrades for a reason, they are wicked awesome)
- The first 100 plugin subscribers can purchase any custom hours (design, writing, programming) in blocks of 5+ per type for 25% off standard rates. Limit 25 per customer (sorry folks we are crazy busy these days).
Rules / stipulations - (yeah promo's always have rules)
- You cannot order something new (like the enhancement) if you owe us $ - so please make sure your account is current.
- Payment on modules and promo items is due "in full" upon ordering and is non refundable once installed (sorry folks we never offer payment plans on promo items)
- You cannot order the local demographics plugin if you do not have an REW website (where would we put it)
- You cannot order the local demographics plugin if you do not have an IDX (seriously where would we put it)
- Your position in the queue is determined by the order in which we receive payment
- Payment on modules and promo items is due "in full" upon ordering and is non refundable
- You must have at least CMS 2.0 in order to purchase this module
But what if I don't have an REW website with IDX
Seriously? You don't have an REW website or IDX - DOH!!!! Ok - I think we can hook you new folks up as well.
If you really want to get in on some great promo pricing, and more importantly a VERY cool new feature I am prepared to offer the following deals on website / IDX combos
- Templates 25% off
- LEC's (if available in your market) 25% discount (and a free custom color scheme up to 10 hours)
- CORE IDX installs 50% off! That's right - ya heard! (But it has to be existing feeds only - don't worry, we have a couple hundred, chances are we have yours)
Why all the great pricing? If it isn't obvious I am really exciting about this new feature, and more importantly all the possibilities that now have opened up through our relationship with our various data vendors, in this case Onboard - now that we have this data licensed and available in raw form, this application is just the tip of the ice burg. Imagine spiderable demographics snippets for your community pages (forget credit links to third parties like Trulia!) - Awesome on the fly graphing / statistical reporting widgets - even CMA tools (yeah I am letting the cat out of the bag here a bit, we may have access to nation wide home sales data coming soon!)
But seriously - those of you (existing customers) who have been with us for some time know how powerful raw data like this can be in the hands of the talented programmers / designers at REW - and for those of you who are not yet customers - think about how you became a lead in the first place - you Googled something and we came up first, or you found one of our customers sites kicking butt in your market and knew you just had to contact us - bottom line - REW sites + robust data = market domination.
Who wants to place bets on how fast the 100 licenses sell out? :-)
Please place your orders below in the comments box of this blog post (And please post the URL you want it on, especially those of you with multiple sites with us) (if your comment doesn't show up, don't worry it's just because you aren't a registered user, I will get a notification and approve it ASAP) - due to volume, I am only taking orders here at this blog post - please do not call or email - if you have questions, by all means ask them here at the blog - I am sure many others will have similar questions, thus you asking helps them as well.