What is it?
The rewIDX App enables users to search for properties in their
area, similar to the way the IDX on your website works. The agent
account we set up for you (once you're approved) ties into your
site's Backend, so consumers using your account will be pushed to
your Lead Manager once they register, along with their Favorite
Listings, Saved Searches, and Messages.
When starting the app for the first time, users are
required to select an Agent to begin:
They can look for an Agent either by Location or by searching for
their Name or Phone number:
Once an agent is selected, the choice is remembered and consumers
can start searching.
Since your iOS Agent Account is tied to your site's Lead
Manager, any leads that register using your account will appear in
your site's backend automatically. Their contact information,
viewed listings, favorite listings, and saved searches will appear
under their lead account just like any other IDX user on your
The Registration settings you have in place will be used by the app
as well. For example, if you have forced registration enabled after
3 property views, iOS users will be prompted to create an account
after viewing 3 properties in the app.
Because user accounts live in your Lead Manager, consumers can
create searches on your site and access them via the app and vice
Consumers can use the rewIDX iOS App to search for properties on
the go, save their searches, add favorites, and send messages to
your agent account.
From the main menu, users can quickly begin searching either by
using their location as a starting point (Nearby) or
tapping New Search.
Property results can be displayed in List format or on a
The List view allows for changing the sort order of results, while
the Map view provides a means to search by Polygon or
Once a search is made, users can Save it and give it a title, just
like on your IDX.
Saved searches can be accessed by tapping Searches from
the main menu. From there you can delete, view, and update the
search criteria of existing searches:
Searches that you have recommended to somebody via the backend will
also appear on this list.
Favorite listings can be accessed from the Favorites
icon on the main menu. Properties that were favorited within the
app or on your site's IDX will appear on this list.
Listings recommended to the user via the backend will also appear
on the list:
Consumers can tap on a listing from any search results or map
tooltips to see a detailed breakdown of a property.
Information is presented in clean top-to-bottom fashion, starting
with the most important pieces. Swipe through the image gallery
quickly or tap on a photo to see a larger version.
The rewIDX iOS App allows users to send messages straight to
your agent account in the backend.
This feature uses the IDX Dashboard module on your site. Messages
can be sent to iOS Leads from the backend through the lead's
You should encourage your users to download the rewIDX App from
the App Store. Just add the link on your site (perhaps using a CTA
graphic) and tell consumers to find & select your iOS Agent
Account. They can search for your account by name or phone
Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rewidx/id623362019?mt=8
Once consumers select your agent account, they can log into their
existing IDX account or create a new one within the app. New users
will be automatically pushed to your Lead Manager and assigned to
your agent account.
Can I add more Agents?
The iOS account we set up for you is tied to the Super Admin
account in your Lead Manager. It comes standard as part of your
You can sign up for additional iOS Accounts for the rest of your
team for $10/month/agent. This lets you have multiple members of
your team appear on the list of agents within the app, with each
account automatically assigning leads to its respective agent in
Agent Signup Form: https://www.realestatewebmasters.com/forms/ios/
Below is a list of MLS Boards that have currently approved the
app. If your board is approved and your site is running on 4.2 or
later, you will get an e-mail from us notifying you that your iOS
Account has been created.
- RMLS OR - Regional Multiple Listing Service of Oregon
- RealTracs Solutions
- OABR - Omaha Area Board of Realtors®
- AKMLS - Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- SSBR - Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors®
- NNEREN - Northern New England Real Estate Network
- MLSListings, Inc.
- BCAR - Bay County Association of REALTORS®
- MRIS - Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.
- NWMLS - Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- GAAR - Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®
- GLVAR - Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTOR®
- MIAAR - Marco Island Area Association of Realtors®
- GAMLS - Georgia MLS
- MRED - Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (RETS Feed)
- ARMLS - Arizona Regional Multiple Listings Service
- MLSPIN - Multiple Listing Service Property Information
- CCAR - Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®
- TMLS - Triangle MLS®
- MIBOR - Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
- SCWMLS - South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Corp
- MLSLI - Multiple Listing Service of Long Island
- PBBOR - Palm Beach Board of Realtors®
- ECAR - Emerald Coast Association of Realtors
- METRO MLS - Metro MLS®
- ABOR - Austin Board of REALTORS®
- NEFMLS - Northeast Florida Association of REALTORS® (RETS
- GLAR - Greater Louisville Association of Realtors®
- HAR - Houston Association of Realtors®
- GFLR - Greater Fort Lauderdale REALTORS®
- BAREIS - Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc.
- CREB - Calgary Board of REALTORS®
- FMREB - Fort McMurray Real Estate Board (RETS Feed)
- RMLS MN - Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota
- EREB - Edmonton Real Estate Board