LEC 5 Launch Party Promo - even custom hours on sale
This promotion is now closed
We are pleased to announce the brand new LEC 5 (Limited Edition Custom Version 5) and to celebrate, we are having a promotion! And yes, custom hours are on sale!
Details of the promotion (what's on sale)
Limited Edition Customs - 25% off of the setup fee of any limited edition custom website including the brand new LEC version 5. Looking at our LEC map, it looks like (just by leaking the word out early) we have already sold version 5 in 13 markets, so if you are one who has missed a new LEC in the past from not acting quickly, I suggest you move quickly on this new one.
Template websites - free - Don't have the budget for an LEC website yet, but still want something that is nice to look at, easy to add content and listings to, and will perform admirably if SEO is performed? Why not start with an REW Template? Normally a $499 setup fee + hosting ($49.95 p/m, paid yearly), but during the promo you can have a template setup at no charge – you just pay the year's hosting bill.
CORE IDX (SEO friendly) - 50% off - For existing feeds only. If you are buying an LEC, then don't worry about CORE IDX as the IDX in an LEC is way higher end, however if you are buying a template or going custom, CORE is an essential part of your conversion / SEO strategy. It's normally $2500 setup, and $360 per year, but during the promo you save $1250 USD on the setup.
Custom Team Hours - 25% off (limited quantity of design, programming and writing) - These go on sale once, maybe twice a year so I suggest you act quickly on these. Due to our current queue and non-promo sales volume, I have to limit these hours so there will only be 1000 available per category. This promotion will run for 2 weeks, however I would imagine the hours will likely sell out during week one - remember it's first come, first served.
Common Upgrades - 25% off - As many of you know, LEC's already come jam packed with a TON of features that we charge extra for in either template or custom websites. During the promotion, all common upgrades will be 25% off. Because these items are available for template and custom sites, I will include a list below:
Common upgrades (all 25% off) - detail list:
You can find writeups and screenshots of these products and modules at www.realestatewebmasters.com/upgrades/ (links on the right). If it is something already included in the LEC's I will write (included LEC) beside it so you know you don't need it if you are buying an LEC.
- Quick search: retail $300 USD (included LEC)
- Featured listings: retail $300 USD (included LEC)
- Control Panel: retail $500 USD (included LEC)
- RSS snippet reader: retail $100 USD (included LEC)
- REW Blog (multi user): retail $300 USD (included LEC)
- Featured Areas Callout: retail $300 USD (included LEC)
- Search Engine Friendly Dropdowns: retail $300 (included LEC)
- Slideshow manager: retail $300 USD (included in all new template installs)
- Google Directions: retail $300 USD (only included in LEC 5)
- Agent Roster Module: retail $500 USD (only included in LEC 5)
- Microsoft Birds Eye View: retail $300 USD
- 301 redirect tool: retail $200 USD
- XML / IDX sitemapping: retail $500 USD
- Google Streetview: retail $500 USD
- Get Local (demographics) module: retail $299 + $20 p/m (discount on setup only)
There you have it, folks - your new LEC 5 has arrived (I know many have been waiting) and for the rest of you, a nice promo to start off your year right and finally take that next step towards amazing web exposure, actually converting traffic to leads, and closing deals online.
As with all promotions, please be advised that there are a few rules / stipulations and remember there is an end date:
- Orders are not confirmed or placed into the queue until "payment" is received.
- All promotional orders must "be paid in full" upon ordering.
- IDX discounts are for existing feeds only
- Hours must be ordered in minimum 3 hours blocks
- Promo pricing for "new" work orders only
- REW account balances must be paid prior to placing orders
- All orders must be received before 4:30 PM on Friday, April 2nd, 2010