New 3.0 Templates and IDX now available - and they're on sale!
In January we began testing a new IDX 3.0 system via our REW IDX brand. In March, LEC 5 launched as the very first website to have a "built in" or "search engine spiderable" version of this new backend / IDX technology - and now we are pleased to announce this technology is available in 3 brand new template designs.
To view live demo's of the new templates please go to www.rewtemplates.com - there are screenshots of the three new versions. Click on one and you will see the standard install. You will also see a dropdown in the sidebar that allows you to view the various color combinations available, and finally a link in the sidebar called "loaded demo" which when clicked will enable many of the most popular paid template upgrades, such as quick search, SEO friendly dropdowns, and featured listings.
Brand new 3.0 IDX - now available.
As promised, we have launched the brand new 3.0 IDX technology in these new template platforms - highlights include:
- High end / progressive design (thumbnail, classic and map search results views, refine search, and amazing details pages)
- New Map features - polygon refinement, radius refinement, optional amenities data feed integration, and "streetview" (in the map view itself)
- SEO friendly URL's - we have completely reworked the URL structure of the details pages so they are even more SEO friendly
- Enhanced snippet building technology - No more messing with code! Creating IDX snippets for page integration is now as easy as creating a search.
- IDX "builder" technology - allows you to customize your own search application (enable / disable features, drag and drop them, control registration options, city lists and more)
- Full photo view - at the click of a button have full resolution photos which automatically resize to each photo in the sequence
- Templates also include by default the "slideshow manager" giving you editorial control over your flash slideshows. Change them any time you wish without a work order or knowledge of flash programming.
What is on sale during this awesome 50% promo? Here is a list:
- New 3.0 templates: retails at $499 - promo price, $250
- 3.0 IDX: (brand new with builder) retail $2500 - promo price $1250
- Quick search: retail $300 - promo price $150
- Featured listings: retail $300 - promo price $150
- Multi user blog: retail $300 - promo price $150
- Control panel: retail $500 - promo price $250
- Featured areas callout: retail $300 - promo price $150
- SEO friendly dropdowns: retail $300 - promo price $150
- Amenities (Get local) setup: retail $300 - promo price $150 (also carries a $20 monthly fee)
- RSS snippet reader: retail $100 - promo price $50
- Google Directions: retail $300 - promo price $150
- XML / IDX sitemapping: retail $500 USD - promo price $250
- 301 redirect tool: retail price $200 - promo price $100
- Agent Roster Module (for brokerages): retail $500 - promo price $250
- Microsoft Birds Eye View: retail $300 - promo price $150
- Google Streetview (for details pages): retail $500 - promo price $250
- Walkscore integration: retail $250 - promo price $125
For those of you wondering how the math works out - the total retail cost of this fully loaded package (if you bought everything) is $7949.00 USD + hosting.
Any customer saves up to $3974.50 USD
Any customer that shows up to the REW Summit saves up to $5962 USD (after claimed summit rebate)
How to order:
Existing customers: You know what to do, just post in the blog below how many sites you would like to be invoiced for, and what features you would like for each.
New customers - ask as many questions as you like in the comments section below. You should "sign up" for a blog account so that your posts show right away, but even if you don't and post not logged in, we will still see your comment and approve it as soon as possible.
What we need for new customer accounts is first and last name, email, phone and physical addresss. You can email this to your assigned sales rep, email sales @ realestatewebmasters.com (no spaces) fill out the contact form located here or just post your name and contact details in the blog and we will contact you. Once again we would like to know how many sites, and which features for each.
REW Summit attendees - claim an additional 25% discount (that's 75% total discount from retail)
Anyone planning on attending the REW Summit this year? When you show up - feel free to claim your additional 25% discount off any items ordered during this promotion.This additional discount is only available to be claimed "At Real Estate Webmasters Headquarters" - so it is not enough to purchase a ticket - you must actually attend - and why wouldn't you - the summit is awesome! :)
Duration (end date) and limitations of this promotion:
- Promotion ends Friday, July 23rd at 4PM pacific standard time - all payments must be made by this time
- All promotional orders must "be paid in full" upon ordering.
- Orders are entered on a "first come first served basis" and not placed in queue until payment is received
- Existing customer accounts must be in good standing to order new product (no balances due)
- 75% discount option available to those attending REW Summit only - rebate must be claimed at the summit
- Promotional pricing is for "new" work orders only
- Standard hosting fees apply ($49.95 p/m for website $30 p/m IDX) paid yearly
My staff will be checking this blog post often between 9-5 / Monday to Friday during the promotion, so if you have questions please ask them here on the blogs (that way everyone gets the answers they need in one place). I am sure there will be many questions and a TON of orders as many have been waiting for this new IDX to be available, and to have it lauched with these brand new templates is just an added motivator - so don't wait - get your orders in early.
I look forward to your comments below: