Real Estate Lead Follow Up Made Easy
Following up with leads is essential for success in real estate.
However, it can be difficult to keep track of all the various stages and tasks associated with lead follow up and perform them in a timely manner. And on top of that, it can also feel like a chore.
Fortunately, Real Estate Webmasters' CRM makes lead management and follow-up a breeze thanks to one easy-to-use feature: The Adoption Engine.
The Adoption Engine is a visual indicator that helps agents manage their lead followup cycle, appearing as a circle of wedge-shaped buttons on the right hand side of the page for each lead.
How It Works
The Adoption Engine is designed to be visual and intuitive, making it easy to understand and use. Completing each step in the lead followup process is as simple as going around the circle. If a task is colored in, then it's completed. If the button is gray, then the associated task still needs to be done.
Easy as that.
Clicking on a grayed-out task will also provide you with information on the task along with an action button to get started.
The tasks for agents to complete in the Adoption Engine are arranged in counter-clockwise order from the top of the circle. They are as follows:
- Call the lead
- Recommend a listing based on the lead's search preferences
- Send a personalized email (with AI-assistance coming soon!)
- Set up an action plan
By familiarizing themselves with the adoption engine, agents will be able to instantly see where they are in the lead followup cycle. See the Adoption Engine in action with this demo:
Improve Your Lead Follow Up Game
To further improve your lead follow up, it's essential to establish some best practices. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Respond quickly - Time is of the essence when it comes to lead follow up. The faster you respond, the more likely you are to make a lasting impression and close the deal.
- Be persistent - Following up with a lead more than once is often necessary. Don't be afraid to reach out multiple times until you receive a response.
- Personalize your approach - When following up with a lead, make sure your communication is personalized to their specific needs and interests.
- Keep track of your leads - Use a CRM like Real Estate Webmasters' Adoption Engine to keep track of your leads and ensure you don't let any fall through the cracks.
By following these best practices and utilizing tools like the Adoption Engine, you'll be well on your way to becoming a top-performing real estate agent.